22. GET IN LINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: GET IN LINE

---

Both you and Five woke up with a grunt and a headache, you sat up, rubbing your eyes before you heard each other's grunt which cause you both to looked at each other and your eyes widened at the sight.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

Both your hair was messy and you were laying in bed with the sheet over you both.

"What the fuck" you both said as you pulled the sheet closer to your body.

"Did we....?" Five asked before you both looked at your own body under the sheet.

Both you and Five had hickeys all over your bodies, not a place barely untouched. Your wrists were bruised and he had red scratch marks down his back while you also noticed you were both naked. 

"Yeah"

"Shit"

The two of you turned around so your backs were facing each other and you grabbed your clothes before you both started getting dress.

"Just so you know, this doesn't change anything" you said as you put your shirt back on "This never happen, okay" you said "I think it was fun, let's do that again someday" Five said and you raised a brow at him "I'm kidding. This was just a drunk mistake" he said as he put his tie under his blazer "A big mistake. So we can both agree that this never happen, okay" you said.

"It's funny that I actually remember it, every second" he said "So do I. But it was mistake, we were both drunk" you said "But since we both remember it, we were not that drunk. Beside I enjoy it and so did you. I could see it on your face and the way you moved" he said as he looked at you.

"Let's just go back to that guy's apartment before anyone start to believe in thing" you walked out of the bedroom "Whatever you want Darling" he said as he follow after you with a smile.

You couldn't believe that you just slept with someone and not just someone but your ex-husband Five. A person you hate, a person you can't stand.

This is so not like you. What were you thinking? What is wrong with you?  

---

YEARS AGO

Five had being so happy over finding some wine, so he had almost drank the whole bottle and was getting drunk.

You were sitting by the fire, eating your food that you made for yourself.

"Hey, can I get some?" Five asked "No. Make your own dinner" you shook your head "I don't want to" Five said, a little drunk "Then die of hunger, I don't care. This is mine" you said "Come on, you shared your blanket with me" he said "That was only because I didn't wanted you to get sick again. So I have to spend my time taking care of you" you said "Come on. Just one bite" he said as he walked closer to you.