5. JUST LIKE OLD TIMES

CHAPTER FIVE: JUST LIKE OLD TIMES

---

25 years later (for you) 22 years (For Five).

You still couldn't believe that Five was standing in front of you, and not only that, but he was in his eighteen-year-old body.

Last time you saw him, he look much older with small tips of grey hair in his dark brown hair. 

Seeing your husband in his younger body brought back many memories from your years together in the apocalypse and even so they were the darkest years of both of your lives, you both still loved those memories.

"I have forgotten how annoying your face was when you were eighteen" you said and he scoff.  

"Nice to see you too" he said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes before slamming the door right in his face.

As you turned around he started knocking again "I will keep knocking until you open the door again" the knocking continued.

"I hate him so much, and I'm so much going to regret this" you turned before opening the door again.

When you open the door he remove his hand before putting it on his waist again.

"Are you going to let me in?" he asked "If I slam the door in your face again, are you going to come in anyway?" you asked "Most definitively" he nodded.  

Have you got colour in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift
The type that sticks around like summat in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?

"What the hell are you doing here?" you asked in a not so happy tone "I can assume that you didn't come here to apologize?" you asked as you tilted your head "Because if you are, you are over six years too late" you said.

"I'm not the only one that shall apologize" he hissed "You destroyed everything we built together because you are a destructive person. You wreck everything you touch. You gutted me and let me deal with it alone" you said "I didn't had a choice" he said and you rolled your eyes "'Didn't had a choice' yeah right" you scoff.

"Jesus, I didn't miss how much of an asshole you are" you said "I didn't miss how much of a bitch you are" he said "If you came here to argue then I fuck off" you said "I didn't" he shook his head lightly "Then what are you doing here?" you asked.    

Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?

"Would you just trust me for two seconds and listen to me for once?" his voice stability failed him "Why should I?" you asked "Listen I haven't stopped thinking about everything I said to you. I know I have no right to ask for a second chance, but I want your forgiveness" he professed.