Chapter Twenty One

It was now two months since Jake and I got suspended and today was the very last of the matches for the season this school year. It was also the last day of school for everyone and we had a half day of school today and I couldn't wait to get out of here.

  "So big end of the year party tonight!" Jake said to me as we walked to our home room class together. "Thank God!" "I could really use a beer after everything." I said to Jake as we walked into homeroom. The star spangled banner was playing over the loudspeaker and our teacher was telling us that we needed to be quiet.

  "Don't forget to go to the wrestling matches tonight,  they start at six thirty tonight." A girl said over the loudspeaker. "Seniors, hand in all books today by 12:30." A boy said. "There will be a pizza and an ice cream party for everyone in the cafeteria today at 11:30." A girl said. "We will be getting dismissed at 12:30." A boy said.

  Then finally the bell rang and we were on our way to first period. "Jake!" Taylor said as she ran up behind him and gave him a hug from behind as she jumped on his back. "Thomas!" I heard Lucy say as she did the same to me. "Woah, Good Morning to you too." I said as we all continued to walk down the hallway. "Hey, I have an idea." Taylor said to us as they jumped off of our backs.

  "What is it?" We all asked. "We should skip the rest of the morning and just walk around the school, have some fun together or something?" She asked us. "Yeah, sure why not." Jake said. "Lucy are you in?" Taylor asked her. "Definitely, I mean nobody pays attention on the last day of school." Lucy said.

  "Thomas, please tell me you're in on the plan too!?" Jake asked me. "Uh, yeah I totally am, I couldn't think of anything better than to spend the last day of school." I said as we made our way to the corridor all the way in the back of the school. "Anyone have a beer?" I asked. "No, not on school property if anyone catches us we're so dead." Lucy said to me.

  "True, I just really need one." I told her as I pulled out my vape from my pocket and took a hit. "Give me that." Jake said as he took a hit. "Woah easy, I don't wanna run out of juice." I said to him. "Sorry mine's dead." He told me. "I have a charger and a pocket charger." Lucy told him. "Cool, thanks." He told her.

"So what do we do now?" Taylor asked. "Never have I ever?" Jake asked. "Sure." Lucy and I said to them. Never have I ever went streaking?" Taylor asked me. "I have." I said as my checks flushed with embarrassment. "Never have I ever given a blow job?" Jake asked Lucy. "Well, uh I don't wanna lie." Lucy laughed. "Shut up, no way!" Taylor laughed.

I hadn't realized how much I was blushing until Lucy nudged my arm. "Never have I ever snuck out." I asked. I knew we were all guilty of doing that but I didn't know what else to say. Everyone laughed as we each took a hit from Taylor's vape. "Never have I ever wanted to make out with a teacher?" Jake asked.

Taylor raised her hand, which shocked Lucy and I. "I knew you liked Mr. Lucas." Jake joked to Taylor. "What?" "He's hot and only 21." Taylor said as her face turned red. "Yeah and you're like way too young for him." I said as I couldn't help but laugh. Never have I ever smoked a joint?" Lucy asked. "I'm guilty of that." Jake announced as he raised his hand.

"Okay, my turn to ask a question." I said as I thought of something to ask. "Never have I ever gotten busy in a public place?" I asked them. Everyone raised their hands including me. "Well I really need this party tonight." Jake said as he watched his vape charge.

  "We done playing?" Lucy asked. "For now." I said. "How about we find another place to hang out for a little while." Jake said. "Where?" I asked. "We can go backstage where the Glee and Drama club have all of their costumes and stuff like that." I suggested. "Sounds good, let's do it." Taylor said. "I'm starving I forgot to eat breakfast." Lucy whispered to me.