Chapter Fifteen

I somehow convinced my Mom to let me come home from school early. I ended up faking a stomach ache again, it seemed I was doing this a lot lately. But sometimes I didn't have to fake it, other times I was faking it. I couldn't stand the thought of staying in that place for the rest of the day.

She went back to work and I've been working out on and off throughout the day. I only ate a piece of fruit so that I didn't pass out earlier. If I had gotten dizzy in front of my mom, which thank God I didn't she would have insisted on taking me to the hospital or something.

I went into my bedroom bathroom and took my clothes off and I got onto my scale because I was curious to see the number which was 112. "115 was supposed to be my weight for matches but I knew exactly how to fake the coach out. I have these ankle weights and I'll stuff my pockets up with them too.

Honestly I could just drink a ton of water but I knew that'd be stupid considering the fact that I'd always throw up if I chugged water too fast. But there was a feeling inside of me that I felt like I couldn't ignore anymore. My stomach was practically empty considering the fact that I didn't eat all day again.

That's when Logan's words started to pop into my head, "I eat whatever I want I don't worry about rules I just throw up everything I eat." I wanted to ignore this feeling but it was getting kinda hard to when all I could think about was eating something. But for some reason I felt like if I did I wouldn't be able to stop.

*****
"Thomas, I made you a doctors appointment for tomorrow." My Mom told me later on that night. I rolled my eyes as I got up from the dinner table. "Coach also called me earlier and said that the final season will be starting up again in two weeks." My Mom told me as she finished her salad. "Was the soup okay?" She asked me.

"Oh, yes I feel better now that I ate something." I said instantly regretting that I said that because I knew now that she'd want me to eat the rest of the can. "Have the rest of you're up to it." She told me. "Oh, no thanks I don't want to upset my stomach too much again." I told my Mother.

"Besides the fact I'm pretty tired can I go to bed?" I asked my Mom. "Oh that's okay sweetie, go ahead and rest up for tomorrow." My Mom told me. "Great, now I really felt sick to my stomach again." Which meant I had to get myself under control I could already feel my chest getting tight.

  I could already feel my stomach churning as I made it into my bathroom but this time I decided to turn my shower on. I didn't want them to hear me throwing up or else they might worry more. After I got sick again I stripped my self  down and hoped into my shower.

  ******

  It was 5 AM and I was somehow already wide awake, for some reason I was still tired. I looked out my driveway to see my parents cars were already gone. So I decided to lay back down for an hour or two. Until I heard my phone vibrating, it was Lucy. "Are you okay Lucy?" I asked her sleepily.

  "I just needed to hear your voice is all." Lucy told me. "Oh, I see." I said to her as I proceeded to listen. "Anyways I uh just finished training for cheer." She explained to me. "At Five in the morning?!" I asked her groggily. "Yeah, not that I wanted to but I had to." She explained to me.

  Just then I head a nock on my bedroom window, and to my surprise Lucy climbed into my room. "You're so lucky my parents aren't home." I told her as she came and laid down on my bed next to me. "You still feeling like shit?" She asked me sweetly. "No, not since you showed up." I told her.

  "So we're doing this again?" She asked me. "Oh uh, I wasn't thinking about that." I admitted. "But tell me again." She started to say. "Yes?" I asked. "Have you been thinking about it?" Lucy asked me hopefully. "Yeah, I've thought about things." I explained.