53.

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷, 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

"You were a coward" Tanveer scoffed "I can't believe we were ready to marry Abeer off to you."

Ehtesham's shoulder hunches in defeat as he sees Abeer disappear with someone else holding her hand and turns to Tanveer "I wasn't a coward!" He seethes "I just did what I thought was right I did not fucking married someone else!" 

Tanveer gives him a mock laugh "Yeah right and I have to believe that it was not intentional" 

"Fuck you Tanveer" Ehtesham grits angrily "Dad threatened me to destroy the Abidi's if I tried to tie the knots with an Abidi itself" 

Azhar scoffs as he nears him "Do me a favour" Azhar taps his cheeks in a mock "Get your fucking useless of an ass out from here because the bullshit you are giving to us doesn't change the whole running-away-like-a-coward thing because you fucking did"

Ehtesham grits his teeth as his eyes burn into Azhar's "And that doesn't change a thing that Abidi's were desperate to get their daughter married off even if she had begged them not to because? Because they fucking love their name their dignity, don't they? Even if that said person is the sister" 

In an instant Ehtesham was thrown onto the wall his back plastered against the rough bumpy texture as Azhar's hand grabbed his neck in a vice grip "Do not try" he spat angrily on Ehtesham "Do not fucking try to put in your fucking logic about us or I would rather give you an image of Abidi that you will never forget until your last breath, even your last breath will be owned by us and if you want that to happen then be my guest" Azhar's eyes were ablaze into something dangerous one that no one had ever witnessed and Kainat was surprised to see the man with so much anger whom she had always thought was cool and collected one every damn time back when she was a regular in Abidi's house. 

His attention splits and so does everyone else's as the iron gates open and two uniformed men enter the premises. 

"Kindly get your hands off Mr Abidi," the uniformed man said "You don't want to take the law in your hands" 

Raising a brow at the inspector, Azhar let go of Ehtesham's neck who stumbled upon his numb legs and then straightened the crumbled collar of his shirt.

"Thank you for coming inspector," Ehtesham said standing next to the inspector now "You see what Abidi's are up to don't you? Their real colours are popping out" he straight up threw that on Azhar who just huffed out a laugh without humour. 

"Well I am not sure whose colour is popping out or not but you surely look out of colour" the inspector commented signalling to his subordinate with his hand he continued "My man will escort you back to your house without any harm" he saw Ehtesham touch his face thinking or maybe overthinking the comment he made of him looking out of colour. Shaking his head at the eldest Kamani–them and their images that's what matters to the most.

The subordinate directed Ehtesham to follow him to where the ultra-luxurious police van was waiting for them but before they could move the inspector said "If you want to thank anyone then you should thank Ms. Abidi here" he directed his hand at Asmara. 

The four pairs of eyes instantly came upon Asmara making her still at her place one of the eyes was of Ehtesham who tilted his head at her trying to recognise her but then gave up throwing his hand in the air and walked away the other three burned whole on her head as if she betrayed them.