3.

Arsalan Niyamat Abidi was a very well-known and famous personality. His success had him gain fame worldwide, attracting a lot of foreign clients who have been willing to invest in his business for years now. He had work hard to bring his father's company to its new height after the terrifying accident of his father back in London. Niyamat Ali Abidi had gone for finalizing his deal with a foreign investor in London which in reality never happened as he breathed his last breath at that car accident. That had bought the entire Abidi clan into mourning for straight two years of losing their second eldest son. Arsalan was only 23 back when he'd just finished his Masters from the University Of Boston that he had to fly back with his family to India where he had to start all over again.

And was the boy replica of his father? Arrogant yet soft at heart, angry young man but badmash, devilishly handsome with mesmerizing grey eyes, tall with the perfectly toned muscular body that has light wheatish skin tone. Arsalan Abidi was his mother's pride and his sister's protector they were his world and he was theirs. The entire Abidi khandan were proud of their second eldest Chirag-e-Abidi.

Arsalan was eagerly waiting for that one news since the morning and he wasn't able to focus on the pending work that was piling on his gigantic dark matte black desk. He has been continuously checking the time on his wristwatch his mind diverting towards one particular person's arrival. He was about to go back to his work pushing all his nervousness and excitement at the back of his head when he heard a knock on his office door.

"Come in," he said monotonously and when the door pushed open he looked up to find his secretary Misha entering inside with a huge smile on her face.

Rising his left eyebrow he asked authoritatively "what is it?"

"The contract sir. The deal is signed we have our most wanted client has our new investor now" she enlightened him with the news he had been waiting for since the morning.

Hell yes! His mind screamed but his face had nothing but a neutral expression. He nodded at her secretary fighting to keep his smile at bay "He did it, didn't he?" and he failed to suppress his smile when he felt proud for a person that had made this deal a treat for himself. A broad smile played on Arsalan's face and Misha's eye widened in surprise she had never seen her boss smiling this happily. He would fake it sometimes for not being rude but this felt genuine. They have signed multiple contracts as huge as this, but she had never seen such happiness on his face maybe because it's someone special.

"Yes sir, he did and he informed me that he will be reaching the company in an hour he is on his way from the airport for here," Misha said nodding at him.

"That devil of a man could have directly informed me."

"Guess he loves to trouble you" Misha shrugged and Arsalan agreed with her secretary with a nod while pulling back his serious face while in his mind he smiled at his brother antics.

"I will leave then if you need anything else then let me know," Misha said.

"Nothing for now Misha. Thank you" nodding Misha left his cabin to her desk.

Exactly one hour later the door of Arsalan's office bang opens and comes the voice he has been waiting for "Bhai our victory!" Zaid Shafique Kazimi was Arsalan's cousin his Khala's only son who had gone to Oman to finalize his first-ever deal. Zaid waves the contract papers in the air with a huge grin of victory on his handsome face.

Arsalan immediately stood up from his seat and went towards his cousin brother and pulled him into a hug "congrats Zaidu for winning the deal" he said while patting his back proudly.

"Thanks, bro. Sab upper wale ki den hai smart brain aise hi nahi kehte log mujhe aur haa yeh Zaidu toh na bole aap yaar" Zaid whined but proudly gave himself the deserved compliment making Arsalan shake his head at him with a smile still playing on his face.