32.

𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮.
--𝓝𝓢

It was hypnotic, strong like a magnetic pull into something so maddening yet desiring

It was hypnotic, strong like a magnetic pull into something so maddening yet desiring. It felt out of control and irresistible. Wild and crazy.

Nothing so powerfully wild tasted this wanting. A want so fierce it craves to be burned into flames and they both wanted that very taste.

All this lust was weighing on their senses. It was a matter of a mere act, an act of putting each other on the edge of losing their sanity completely. An act of putting an end to the distance between them by consuming themselves wholly into the flames of desire that were burning wild within them.

If he had asked she would be his, she would give in to him without any hesitation, that's how bad he was in her head and so was she. It's crazy how she could make his heart beat faster and how easily he was getting so worked up, just the slightest feeling of her skin against his was all that needed to bring him on a thin edge making him slip away from his control.

The tension was visible in the air making them both hang on a thread. One step ahead might make things go down for good or might make it worse and they both had the idea of it very well.

Sofia inhales shutting her eyes and feeling the warmth of his fingers on her cold skin. Imprinting the feeling permanently there like a tattoo.

She slowly opens up her hazy eyes and the dark in her brown eye fades slowly bringing her back to her senses as she pushes herself away from him putting a halt to the craziness they were about to dive in.

She would have let herself drown, made herself lost in the feeling that she felt so good about but she wasn't ready even though her body yearned for it. But before she could fall into the pit of her dark desires her mind snapped her out from the haze she was so deeply lost in. She knew she wasn't ready to give her all and the question was can she trust him with herself?

Trust. Everything revolves around that one thing and she simply couldn't give herself away without trusting that he won't take advantage of hurting her again. Knowing fully well how badly he wants her gone and how badly he hates her. Cracked her heart a little.

Arsalan blinked at the sudden emptiness he felt between his arm that hung in the air, looking dumbfounded. He looked at her who was now standing at a distance wrapping her arms around herself. Something flickered on those beautiful brown eyes that said discomfort and he wasn't able to swallow that one thing. 'Do I bring her discomfort?' He thought and it pained him to feel like a person who would bring her discomfort and then it hit him. He had always done that to her. What sort of a person would feel comfortable in someone's arms who had always hurt them? And the pain intensified making it harder for him to breathe.

"I-I need to change" her voice croaked by all those mixtures of feelings she was feeling at the moment.

She lifted her eyes to look at him he was already stepping away with a nod and in a second he was out of the trial room like he wasn't present there at all.  The cold emptiness ripples inside of her chest making her feel sad for no reason.