Shopping Haul

Matt wakes up on a Saturday morning. He rolls over, grabbing his phone from his night stand seeing a text from Kayla.

Kayla: you awake?

He smiles and texts back: I am now.

Seconds later, his door opens and Kayla walks in, wearing a white tank top slightly rolled up her stomach, with a pair of maroon boyshort panties with a thick waistband with the word PINK plastered around it. "Good morning handsome." She says.

Matt smiles. "Well hello beautiful. Not a bad sight to see first thing in the morning."

She walks beside his bed, turning her butt towards him. "Well, I went to Victoria Secret yesterday and got some new undies, and I thought you appreciate it if I gave you a little modeling show."

"Oh, it's much more than appreciated." He reaches out to smack her butt, but swings in the air as she moves out of his reach.

"Ah ah, no touching the models. You gotta let me show off all 5 pairs I bought."

Matt chuckles putting his hands behind his head. "Deal. I'm in for a good show then."

She winks at him, giving her perky butt a smack as she walks away. "I'll be back with pair number two."

She walks out of the room back into her own. She slides off her panties, putting on the second pair. She comes back, peeking her head back into Matt's doorway. "You ready?"

He smiles. "More than I'll ever be."

She walks back into the room, giving a quick spin to show off her bright pink lacy panties.

"Oooo, lacy panties. Getting a little frisky are we?" He teases her.

"Do you think they're cute?" She asks him.

"I think on a scale of 1-10, they aaarrreeeee.... A 12!"

Kayla giggles, turning back to the door. "Alright, get ready for pair number 3."

She walks back into her room, picking the next pair of underwear to change into. She puts them on and goes back to Matt's room. She does another spin, showing her beige boy shorts, with a thinner waistband with "Pink" written in cursive.

Matt smiles. "Also a 12 on the cuteness scale."

Kayla wiggles her booty. "These are more of period panties, but I figured I'd show them off to you."

"Period panties or not, all I can think about if smacking your behind." Matt teases her.

She waves her finger. "No smacking. Ready for pair 4?"

Matt nods. "Bring it on sugar."

She goes to her room, changes, and returns. This time, wearing a white pair of panties with strawberries in different shades of pink. The waistband rocked the same cursive writing

"You know, I think I've seen your ass in all shades of pink like that." He continues to tease her.

Kayla giggles. "What do you think?"

"I love'em. The waistband is giving me strong vibes of when you used to wear those fruit of the loom panties."

She crosses her arms. "If you keep teasing me, you'll never see me from below the waist again!"

Matt laughs, climbing out of bed in just his blue boxer briefs. "Okay okay I'm sorry." He kisses her forehead. "At least show me the final pair. You seem really excited to show them off, and I'm just as excited to see them."

Kayla smiles, seating him on the edge of his bed. "Okay. Wait right here."

She rushes back into her room, sliding on her last new pair of panties. She then finds a baggy pair of grey sweatpants and pulls them on. She comes back into his room.

Matt sees her walk in with pants. "Ooo, it's a mystery."

Kayla giggles, walking up and laying across his lap. "You can do the honors."

Matt smiles. "With pleasure." He rubs her butt as she lays over his lap. He grabs the waist of her pants and pulls them down, revealing her peach colored thong, thick waistband sporting the words "Victoria Secret."

"Oh wow! Finally made the change to thongs huh?" Matt says.

Kayla shakes her butt. "I wanted to give it a try again. They're not too uncomfortable. What do you think?"

Matt smiles and rubs her butt. "I think they look great on you. But if you loved wedgies so much, you should've just told me to permanently wedgie you instead of buying special underwear for it!"

"It doesn't even feel like a wedgie!"

"You're right. It's not nearly as high enough." Matt grabs the thick waistband of her panties and pulls them up her back.

Kayla gasps at the wedgie and giggles. "Hehehe Matty stop! Don't stretch out my brand new panties!"

Matt chuckles, letting them go. "Alright alright. But since you're here..." he starts giving her light playful smacks on her exposed cheeks.

She groans lightly at the smacks, feeling that they were much lighter than she's used to.

He gives her a few more smacks before letting her up.

She stands up, kicking her pants off of her ankles and crawls into bed with Matt. "So out of all the panties I showed you, what was your favorite?"

Matt lays back into the bed as she climbs overtop her him. He rubs her butt that's stuck out. "Hmmm, well I love all of them. But I think the strawberry ones are the cutest."

Kayla smiled. "I knew you'd like them." She gives him a kiss before laying next to him, cuddling against his chest.

"Same dorky Kayla, wearing the same dorky underwear. It's like something's next changed." Matt says teasing her.

She rolls her eyes. "I like what I like. And I know you like them too."

"Oh I definitely do. A little eye candy when I decide to pull them up your back."

She shakes her head, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You're lucky you're cute."