Together as One

"You're what?!" Kayla says, shocked.

Matt stares blankly at her chest, unable to draw his eyes away from her breasts, presumably C cups, after he spilled the news to her. "Yeah. I just, never got around to it. I mostly focused on college and went straight to work after, never really holding a girlfriend."

Kayla had her arms resting around Matt's shoulders as she sat on his lap, his hands on her hips. She couldn't believe Matt was still a virgin. He figured going to a big university, and being a good looking guy, he would've been getting laid every night.

Kayla smiles softly, kissing his nose. "It's okay Matt. There's no need to be ashamed. I'm a virgin too."

Matt looks at her surprised. "Really?"

She nods. "Yup. Just never felt a connection with anyone the way I feel with you. And I think I'm finally ready."

Matt is still shocked, but smiles at her, rubbing his hand up and down her hip. "Well, I'm willing to give it a shot."

Kayla chuckles and kisses him. "Do you have a condom?"

Matt stands Kayla up as he stands. "Wait here."

He rushes to his room while Kayla lays on her back on her bed. He stumbles to find his wallet. He pulls out a condom he had kept from a concert he went to where they were handed out for free.

He comes back into Kayla's room, holding up the rubber. "Saved for a day like this."

Kayla giggles, getting out of bed to walk towards him. "Are you nervous?"

He nods his head. "A little. You?"

She nods her head as hello. "Yeah. But we'll just take it slow." She takes the bottom of his shirt, lifting it off of him.

He lifts his arms up to remove his shirt as it's thrown on the ground. He begins to kiss Kayla, leading her back to fall on the bed as he climbs over top of her.

Matt was very hard. He had been since he pulled Kayla over his lap for a spanking. He wouldn't deny that it excited him whenever he would see his girls butt, and seeing her fully naked now made him more excited.

Kayla pulls away from the kiss, grabbing for his shorts. She slowly pulls them down, seeing his bulge through his black boxer briefs. She also began to feel more wet and excited at the size.

She grabs the waistband of his underwear. "May I?"

Matt smirks. "As long as you're pulling them down and not up."

Kayla giggles, sitting up to pull his underwear down. She's greeted by his hard member, above average sized. "Wow." She whispers.

Matt smiles, feeling slightly nervous to be fully naked in front of her for the first time, but feeling comfortable knowing it's with her.

He rip the package open, sliding the condom over his shaft.

Kayla bites her lip in excitement as she watches him, spreading her legs out.

Matt reaches his hand down, rubbing her pussy lightly, causing her to softly moan at the sensation. He rubs her a little more, before taking his dick and slowly inserting it into her. She moans more as he slides into her, slowing humping his body into hers.

This felt better than anything Matt had ever felt before. He keeps one hand on the bed to maintain his balance, grabbing her boob with the other.

"Mmm, fuck." Kayla lets out. Matt begins to moan as he continues to hump her.

He already feels himself wanting to cum. It had only been a few seconds since he penetrated her. He tried to hold it back, pulling her in for a kiss and humping slower.

They continue making love for a few moments, taking breaks to pull away from the kiss and giggle with each other. They couldn't believe they were finally doing this. It almost felt as if it was natural.

"Get up. Let me on top." Kayla instructed Matt.

Matt allows Kayla to get up, laying on his back, Johnson standing straight up.

Kayla straddles Matt's waist, grabbing his dick and guiding it inside of her. She gets goosebumps as she feels him entering her. She starts bouncing on it as Matt puts his hands on her hips.

Matt can't help but to reach around and smack her butt.

Kayla moans at the smack. "Mmm, spank me again."

He smacks her butt again, causing her to moan. She leans into Matt's body, rubbing her pussy against his groan. Matt moans at the pleasure he was feeling, giving Kayla another firm smack on her butt.

Kayla grips her hands on Matt's shoulders. "Baby I think I'm going to cum."

Matt smiles. "I think I am too."

Matt smacks her butt again before grabbing her sides. He starts thrusting against her, her moans becoming louder.

"Aw! Aw fuck! Aw! Matthew!" She whines out as she feels herself getting closer to finishing.

Matt can no longer contain it. He groans as he unleashes his load.

At the same time, Kayla moans out loudly, tightening the grip she had on his body. "Aw fuck!" She came with him.

The two of them laid together, panting after finishing.

Matt kisses Kayla on her forehead. "So on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your experience today?"

Kayla giggles as she rests her body weight on top of Matt. "One million."

She slides off of him, laying beside him with his arm around her. The two lay together, catching their breath and regathering their thoughts.

Matt slides the condom off, tossing it into the trash can beside Kayla's bed. Kayla cuddles in closer to his chest.

"Please sleep here tonight. I don't want to leave your side." She begs him.

Matt kisses her. "There's no other place I'd rather be than next to my beautiful naked girlfriend."

Matt pulls the blanket over their naked bodies and snuggle in together. "I didn't think whooping your ass over homework would lead to this."

Kayla giggles. "Guess I'm just full of surprises."