Farewell Gift

A few days had passed since they all played their game together. They joked around about it here and there, but besides that it wasn't really brought up too much.

It was time for Megan to leave. She was in Kayla's room, packing her luggage back up to leave when she hears a knock on the door. She turns to see Kayla and smiles.

"Hey girly." Kayla says smiling at her. She sits on the bed. "Hope we were good hosts for your visit back home."

Megan nods. "Besides the random ass beating, I'd say the perfect hosts." She laughs.

Kayla giggles. "Well since it's just me and you right now, be honest with me. How did it feel?"

"Well, it was definitely embarrassing having my pants down in front of him, and then having to lay across his lap and get spanked. But honestly, I enjoyed it in a way."

"In what way?" Kayla asked.

"Well, the sting after felt nice in a way. I think in some way, I felt like I got what I deserve for something rooted deep in me. I think I need it more."

Kayla smiles. "Like I've said, I was skeptical about it because I hadn't been spanked in so long, and when I did it was just my mom and dad. But when he spanks me for fun, it truly feels fun. And when he spanks me as a punishment, I truly feel like I deserved it and want to do better so I don't do anything to earn it again."

Megan smiles. "I wish I could find a guy who understood my needs as much as Matt understands yours. I could definitely see spankings becoming a normal part of my life at some point."

"You'll find the right man Meggie! It just takes time. I just got lucky since I grew up with Matt."

"Yeah, someday." Megan says zipping up her briefcase.

"That spanking you got was really nothing though. He went pretty easy on you. Especially with the time limit I gave. I didn't want him to do too much to you."

Megan smiles and sighs. "I'll get to experience a true spanking one day."

Kayla thinks for a second. "Well, before you go, why don't I ask if Matt will give you a real spanking?"

Megan raises her eyebrow. "Are you serious? I'm really not trying to infringe on your guys relationship."

Kayla shakes her head. "You're not! I know Matthew, and he can't separate business with playtime. I know if he spanked you, it'd be for the right reason."

Megan thinks about it. "Are you sure? I mean, I'd like to try, but like I said..."

Kayla nods and smiles. "Just say the word and I'll ask him for you. He's definitely a butt man, so he won't say no to seeing some booty." She says laughing.

Megan laughs. "Okay. Thank you Kayla."

Kayla nods and stands up. "I'll go ask now."

Megan nods, sitting down on the bed. She lets out a shaky sigh, feeling nervous about what she agreed to. But at the same time, she felt excited. Ever since Kayla first told her about her new spanking dynamic, she wanted to try the same thing, and she wasn't getting what she wanted out of these goofy college guys.

Moments later, Matt knocks on the doorway. "Megan?"

She looks up to see Matt and Kayla standing in the doorway. "Hey."

"Hey." They walk into the room. "So I heard you have something you wanted to tell me?"

Megan gives Kayla a nasty look. "You're really going to make me ask him myself?"

Kayla smiles and nods. "It's a part of the punishment."

Megan sighs and looks up at Matt with a smile. "Soooo, I think before I go back home, I want to experience a real punishment spanking. I've been curious about it for a while, and, with some encouragement from Kayla, I thought what better person to give me what I think I need than my long time friend Matthew?"