Part 3: Dragged Back.

I heard Dean clearly. And I believed him when he said he'd drag me back. The cuffs were still on my hands, I was in excruciating pain from my leg, and I didn't bother to pick the glass out of my face. Everything was in slow motion. I heard footsteps. Dean was coming towards me. The only thing I could hear was the sound of my breath, and leaves crackling. I pulled myself together and took off. I was breathing hard. My head was pounding. I knew I couldn't run for much longer, but Dean was so close behind me. I slid into a small hole in the ground and scraped my knee on the way in. I tried to keep my breathing under control, but I couldn't. I knew that if anything would give me away, it was my breathing. How could I forget. I yanked the bobby pin out of my hair, and picked away at the lock. Come on. Come on. Come on. I put the pin in the keyhole and bent it down to release the latches at the jaws of the handcuff. I was out. My hands were throbbing. I had red marks remaining. I threw the cuffs out of the crawl space to throw Dean off. Where was Sam and Castiel? I was hyperventilating. I layed on the ground and felt dizzy. I decided I Couldn't hide for the rest of my life. I crawled out because I didn't have the strength to stand. When I saw Castiel standing above me, I stood up quickly. "SAM, DEAN. She's over here!", Castiel screamed. I ran for it again. Out of nowhere, an arm came out and grabbed me. How clever. They were waiting for me to come their way. "Let go of me! Let go! ", I screamed as loud as I could. I kicked and screamed. My breathing got so much worse. I stopped trying to fight. Castiel and Sam stood in front of me in case I tried to run. Once Dean knew I wasn't fighting, he let me go. I took a deep breath with my face to the ground. They stood me up and walked me back to the bunker. Once in, they took me to what looked like the torture room. They tied me to a chair put cloth in my mouth and tied it around my head. There was a devil's trao above me. I just accepted my fate. "Now. Let's get started.", Sam said.