Part 28: Sweet 16

"I was being dragged through a field and they made me say a chant. They made me the leader of their coven and burned my arm for initiation.", I said. "Cas. Let's get rid of the mark.", Dean said. Castiel turned the light on. My eyes had already adjusted to the darkness. Sam pushed my shoulders to the bed and I layed down. Dean took his belt off and put it in my mouth. Sam held my arms down while Dean held my legs. "(Y/n), I will try to finish as soon as possible. But remember, this is going to be painful.", he said while rolling up his sleeve. I shook my head. He walked towards me and his eyes transformed to a blinding white light. He put his hand on my chest and I saw it go through like the ghosts that go through walls in movies. It was excruciating. I arched my back and screamed. Sam and Dean did their best to keep me restrained. I could feel everything. It felt like somebody was stabbing me on the inside. After two entire dreadful minutes, I stopped screaming and my screams turned to paralyzing pain. He was finished and he backed up away from me. "It's finished.", he said as Sam and Dean let go of me. The belt fell from my mouth. I sat up. I wanted words to come out but a gurgle of pain came out instead. "Yeah. That was the worst thing I've ever done", I managed. Sam chuckled. I shoved him. I looked at the time. 11:08 A.M. "Guys. We have about twelve or thirteen hours before I'm supposed to be taken.", I said. The pain started to fade away. None of them thought it was funny. "Come on, guys. Lighten up. Everything will be fine. ", I said standing. I was about to fall backwards, but I felt myself fall against somebody. I turned around and looked up to see Sam's face. God. He was so tall. He walked me out of the room. Castiel and Dean stayed. He sat me down on the couch and sat next to me, "Why are you guys so serious about this? I'll find a way out. Or you guys will come to the rescue. Like always. ", I said. Before he replied I added, "Oh. And I seriously owe you guys because I can't even count how many times you've saved my ass." Sam smiled. "It's no problem. You're one of us now.", he said. Those words echoed through my head. "I'm sorry I had to kiss you back there.", Sam said. Oh, right. I had almost forgot about that whole night completely. "Yeah. Well. You've got to do what you've got to do. He probably would have killed Dean", I replied. Sam looked into my eyes like I was a baby or something. "No. I shouldn't have forced you to do it. I wasn't thinking clearly.", he said. He shoved me playfully, "Just take the apology, weirdo." I smiled. "What do you think they're doing in there?", I asked. Sam looked back but didn't pay much attention. "They were having eye sex the last time I saw them", I said through laughter. Castiel, Sam, Dean and I just hung out and waited it out. I was in the middle of smoking them in BS when the clock turned to 11:50. "Bull", Dean blurted. I smirked, "Check it. " He flipped the cards over and saw that it was actually 2 aces. He grabbed the stack of cards, clearly embarrassed. "It's okay, Dean. Nobody ever wins against me.", I said. 12:00. We all set our cards down on the table. I held Castiel's hand. Sam and Dean left the room for a minute, then came back with their hands behind their back. I let go of Castiel's hand. "What is behind your back?", I asked. Sam placed it in front of him. It was a bag. "Happy birthday.", they all said at once. "You didn't.", I said through amazement while standing. Sam raised his hand in the air. "Nope. Only if you can reach it.", he said. I let out a breath, "You're going to make me do this?" Sam chuckled, "Yes." I bent down and sprung up with my arm extended. I made it to his ear. I tried again. "Come on.", I said pushing him backwards. He brought it down and put it in my hands. I pulled the mystery object out. It was a knife. I flipped it over, it had my initials engraved in it with my last name being "W" for "Winchester. I threw myself at Sam and Dean for a hug. "I love it.", I said. I walked to Castel and gave him one, too. I heard clapping from the corner of the room. Sam pulled me behind him. "How sweet. (Y/n), you belong to us. Not these filfthy humans and their pet angel.", a voice said. With that, I vanished. I was in a field with her. Ahead, I saw lights. She practically dragged me to the light. There were people surrounding the circle of candles she threw me in. I was silent. I was frozen in fear. A naked man with an animal head on came towards me, grabbed my arm and extended it. "Let the ritual begin.", he said. I saw a pole being pulled out of a fire. The end of it had a pentagram. They were going to brand me. "Stop!", I yelled. He held my arm while she pushed the brand into my arm. My skin sizzled and she kept it there for a good 15 seconds. The pain was unimaginable. "Carry on, master.", she said pulling the red hot pole from my arm.