Part 4: The Visions

We got started. It wasn't an interrogation because they had my mouth covered. Torture? Why? They didn't wait for me to find out. Dean splashed water on me. Holy water, I assumed. By the looks of it, they were surprised my skin didn't sizzle. They tried every test on me. The silver knife, the salt, even iron. None of the tests worked. I said something through the gag, but obviously they didn't hear. Castiel sympathized, "We can at least let her talk. We know she's not a monster." Then, he took it off for me. "I have never hurt anybody. Please. Untie me.", I cried. Dean took a seat. "Alright. The reason we kidnapped you is because Crowley said you were bad news. He called us up and said you you had wiped out 3 of his demons when they tried to take you. That you did it just by using your mind. He said that we were next and that you were planning to kill him after us. It was our mistake trusting him. But you'll have some explaining to do about the video he sent of you killing those demons. What are you?" I tugged at the ropes. "I did kill those demons. Look, I don't know how. You have to believe me. Just whenever I'm around anything Supernatural and my life is in danger, things usually work out for me. I have powers. But I don't know why. And Crowley was trying to get me so I could read the book of the damned because I know how. And I get these visions that fill me with information I should know nothing about." After telling my side of the story, they all dropped the act and acted like I was a normal person. Not just some thing they hunt. "Cas. Untie her. I'm going to call that son of a bitch.", Dean said firmly. Castiel came and unknotted the ropes. I still sat in the chair. Dean came back in a couple minutes later, and looked a little angry. "Sam, Cas. Come out here for a second." He gave me a fake smile before he closed the door. I could hear everything they were saying. I didn't know why they went outside. Dean basically said that Crowley wanted them to kidnap me, so it would be easier for him to get to me. And that Crowley would come and get me when they least expect it. That's all I heard before I fell on the floor. The visions. I wondered what I would learn with this one. The pain was worse than any vision I'd had before. I screamed and they must have came through the door to help, but all I could see was writing. Maybe the book of the damned. I didn't know. I felt like my head was going to explode. I felt like I was going to explode. Once the words faded away, I was in a bed. I was confused. Usually my visions lasted a couple minutes. This had to be an important one. How did they have time to come in and take me to a bedroom. I stood from the bed and Dean was standing outside the door. I stumbled. "Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy. You've been out for an hour." What I should've learned from the vision came flooding in all at once. It was important. Very important. I fell and he caught me. He helped me sit down next to Sam and Cas. "Tell us what you saw."