Part 15: Blood

Sam was being drained of his blood. We were tied back to back. "Come on. We don't have time for this. He's going to come in any minute now!", a girl vamp yelled at brown eyes. "Alright! Alright. Relax, babe. It'll only take a minute to drain her and he's pretty much done. There's at least 20 down there. He'll have to get through them first. It'll buy us time. We can grab the blood and run.", brown eyes assured her. He walked to me. "Don't touch her.", Sam managed. He rolled up my flannel shirt, slit my arm, and put a bowl underneath it between Sam and I in the ropes. I cringed. It was coming out fast. They took the bowl from Sam's arm, and put a lid over it. The girl was nice enough to tie Sam's arm to stop the blood. I was sitting upright, but once the blood loss kicked in, I fell back into Sam. "Hey. You'll be fine.", he whispered. My eyes were rolling back. I heard a few bangs below. "Cut her ankle.", the girl yelled. Hurry. He took my shoes off while she covered the bowls of blood they took from me. I kicked violently until I lost muy energy. He rolled my skinny jeans up an inch while she drank from my arm. He cut and held my leg over the bowl. I sunk into Sam's back. He filled the bowl, and tied my ankle. The girl put the lid on and she started to open the window. Dean came in and dodged a punch from brown eyes then sliced his head off. "Sam.", I said like it would help. She didn't tie my arm and the blood was still flowing. The girl charged at Dean, "You killed him!", she screamed. She threw Dean to the floor, and the machete came towards Sam and I. I tried to move to reach it and Sam helped. I got it and cut the ropes. She was on Dean choking him. Sam went to try to pull her off and she threw him across the room. I crawled to her while she was busy choking Dean. I got on my knees and hacked her ugly head off. I put my hand over my arm and the blood poured from inbetween my fingers. Dean helped Sam up and while he asked if Sam was alright, I screamed his name. He ran to me and ripped his shirt to tie my arm. He was about to pick me up but I shoved him away. I felt like they thought I was weak. I hated being seen as weak. I used his arm to pull myself up. He threw his shoulder over mine and Sam threw his shoulder over my other one. They helped me walk out. I saw the dead vampires on the ground. I started to slip down out of their arms, and Sam tried to pick me up. I backed up into a wall. "(Y/n) what the hell?", Dean said. "I'm not weak.", I whispered. Sam and Dean glanced at each other, "We know you aren't. Just let us help you. You've lost a lot of blood.", Sam said as he lifted me. They helped me walk back to the car again. I felt a little light headed, but since I wasn't losing anymore blood, I felt like I'd live. Sam looked back at me, "We never thought you were weak.", he said. Dean agreed. "I'm sorry you got kidnapped by the lamest vamp ever. Did he use any lame pick up lines on you?", I laughed. "I'm not letting you be bait again.", Dean said as we walked into the hotel. I chuckled. When I turned the light on, I was struck in the face and fell to the ground. "(Y/n)!", Dean yelled. I saw the figure have it out with Sam and Dean, but it injected them both with something before coming and and stabbing me in the leg with the same thing. Sam and Dean fell to the floor beside me. Sam's eyes closing were the last thing I saw before I shut mine.