Part 43: The End.

I stood and tried to take it from him. The expression on his face made it seem like he was upset. "You could die", he said. "Please don't tell them. They'll stop me", I pleaded. "I have to tell them and we have to stop you", he said. "No. You don't. Please. I'm doing it for you guys. You've done so much for me, so I have to repay you", I said. Sam woke up and looked at Cas and I. "What's going on? ", he asked with a sleepy voice. "Nothing", I said. "She plans to kill Crowley. She had the spell in her pocket", he said. Dean looked at me again with one of those stupid parent looks. "That's dangerous and stupid. You won't. We won't let you. I won't let you", he said. "Are you going to tie me down? ", I laughed. Even though it was a serious matter, I am going to do this. I'll fight to do this. I'll die to do this. I have to repay the Winchesters and Castiel. "Yeah. I will if I have to", he said. I took him seriously. "The only reason Crowley wants to 'help' with my powers is because he's afraid of them", I said. I stood up and went into my bedroom to pack my bag. They aren't stopping me. I have to do this. I had it packed when I stepped back into the main room. Everybody was gone. "Sam? Dean?", I asked. No response. I looked everywhere. Why would they leave? They have to be in trouble. I heard Dean's rock ringtone go off. I picked it up in hopes that it would be Sam or Castiel or even Dean. "Hello, sweetheart. I'm going to kill them if you don't show up to this adress in an hour", then he texted me coordinates and hung up. It's now or never. I took a car and showed up. I practiced the spell a million times in my head. If I kill Crowley, I die also. Do we technically win? "Yes", I whispered. She stood in front of me. "In resurrection spells and death spells, they are possible. But you could die", she said. "I don't care", I said pushing her aside and stepping in. There they were. Sam, Dean, and even Castiel tied down to a chair. "Crowley. Get in here, you bastard!", I yelled. He popped in. "Let them go", I said. He cut the ropes that kept Sam to the chair. Then he snapped his fingers and Sam started to spit blood. I shoved Crowley. "Stop it", I said. Sam stopped and fell over. I was relieved firstly. Then I realized he wasn't breathing. I couldn't breathe either. "This isn't real", I mumbled. "Bring him back!", I screamed. He laughed. "Dean's turn?", he asked. I started to say the chant in my head. The chant to kill Crowley. I didn't say it out loud. His body jerked. "What are you doing?", he asked. He attempted to fling me, but it was pointless. I kept on and he fell down. I finished the spell and squeezed my fist. Everything went into it. All the anger I had towards Crowley and his demons. He exploded with yellow light. He was gone. And I was about to be. I gave Dean the knife to cut his ropes. I fell on the ground. "You stupid girl", she said to me. Then she was gone. I had the feeling she was gone forever. And I had the feeling when I died, it would be forever. No coming back this time. I crawled to Sam. "I'm not dead yet. I can do some good before I die", I said to Dean who was sitting numb examining his brother. Castiel tried to heal me. Nobody could fix me. I knew how powerful the spell would be and the effects. I placed a hand on Sam's chest. When I closed my eyes, a feeling of chills and cold washed over me. Death. I stated the death spell backwards in my head. I was walking through thick black fog when Sam came into view. I grabbed his hand. I opened my eyes to see Sam alive and surprised. If the Crowley spell didn't kill me, this would. Two spells. I always got myself into trouble. Their attention was refocused on me. "It's okay", I said. I closed my eyes and waited. I awaited the inevitable. Sam took one of my hands and Dean took the other. "I'm scared", I said. A single tear ran down my face before I felt life leave my body.
"So you were kidnapped by two men and an angel, you hunted demons together, you possessed witch powers, and used them to kill the bad guy and save your kidnapper and you came back to life afterwards but with no more powers and continued to live problem free because you had no powers and learn to hunt monsters with the two men and angel?", the therapist asked me. I shifted in my seat and crossed my legs. "Right, more or less" I said looking at Sam and Dean and smiling. "So. Does she qualify as crazy?", Dean asked. "All three of you do", he said filling out some paperwork. "Great. Now, let's talk about the murders that took place a few nights ago", I said.

[OKAY. I LOVED WRITING THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH IT MAY BE TRASH. I'M WRITING ANOTHER LIKE THIS VERY SOON CALLED "KIDNAPPED BY SAM AND DEAN WINCHESTER" AND IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU COULD CHECK THAT OUT. AGAIN, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY AND IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ENDING, I'LL EXPLAIN. Thanks for reading! I had so much fun and emotional connection to this story. Words can't express how happy I am to have you reach the end of my story. I appreciate you all.]