Part 41: Death?

Everything was black. But I kept waiting for something to happen. Where's the reaper? Where's the life flashing before my eyes? There's nothing. I come back gasping for breath. Crowley comes in hours later with a smug look on his face. "What the hell are you smiling at?", I yell. I've been through it all. Crowley doesn't scare me. "You're no human", he said closing the door. I sit up. "As long as you have those powers, you're just a freak. But I can help you get rid of them. It'll help you and I. What do you say?", he asks. "I'm not working with you, asshole. These powers are the closest I am to killing you. Believe me, I'll kill you", I said. "When you're tired of being a freak and change your mind, you must be willing for the spell to work. Give me a call", he said. I stood. I am still blood soaked from him stabbing me. "And while you can't die completely, you can still experience death", he said stabbing me. I fell down and suddenly I was in the bunker. "(Y/n)!", Sam yelled and ran to me. He propped my head on his lap and Dean and Castiel came running. "It's okay", I try to choke out. The blood fills my mouth again. Castiel is trying desperately to heal me. "You're fine. You're going to be fine", Sam said. They were trying to stop the bleeding. Finally, I couldn't breathe anymore. I closed my eyes and slipped into black. I woke up on my bed. My shirt was sticking to me. I stood up and lifted my shirt. The stab wound was gone. I stumble into where they are. Sam sees me and pulls out his gun. "Cas! Dean!", he yells. Dean pins me to the wall and throws holy water in my face. He looked shocked my skin didn't sizzle and he cut my arm with silver. "Guys. It's me", I say. Dean pulls me from the wall and wraps me into a hug. "I can't breathe", I managed. He let me go and Sam and Castiel wrapped me in hugs next. "(Y/n). I'm glad you're back. But do you have any idea how it happened?", Sam asked. I sat down in and chair across from them. I told them what Crowley said. "I think I should get rid of my powers", I say after minutes of silence. "Maybe that is a good idea. But as soon as your powers are gone, Crowley is going to hunt you" Dean replied. I shook my head. "That's a risk I'm willing to take. I'm a freak", I blurted. The word "freak" echoed in my head. That's what I am. I fell on the floor and screamed. I didn't know what was going on with my real body, but I was in a different place. She is here. "You can't get rid of your powers", she said. "What's your name?", I ask walking towards her. "Macy", she said laying a hand on my shoulder. "You can't get rid of them. We need you. You were born to do this. We need a strong leader like you", she said. "What is happening to my body right now?", I ask. "I had to reach you somehow. I put you in a state of shock. When you feel pain, we feel pain. It makes it easier for us to find you, also. It just proves how powerful you are", she said. "You nearly killed the only family I have. If I ever get the chance, I'll kill you", I say. She laughs, "Go back to your humans, now. I'll see you soon. In fact, I'll see you whenever I want to see you. You can't stop me from calling on you." She snapped her fingers and I was back in the bunker. They were all around me. "What happened?", Castiel asked. "It was her", I reply sitting up. "Your powers put you at risk. You will take Crowley's deal and we will be there and have a plan B in case anything happens", Dean said.