Part 5: Metatron

I thought of the easy way to tell them. I sorted through the words in my head carefully. I spoke with my head face down, and didn't look at them. "There's a spell in the book that can kill Crowley. But if we kill him, there will be a new king of hell. Do we want to risk having somebody more evil than Crowley running hell?" I looked up after I was finished telling them. Dean said, "We need to get the book." I knew that Crowley's demons took the book from them a couple weeks back. "If this is really what you want to do, it won't be easy. The ingredients are hard to get, and I will have to make it through the spell." Castiel asked, "What do you mean? " I swallowed, "Well. It's like the trials Sam did. It takes a toll on the body. I'm not meant to die, but it's a possibility." I thought about what I just said and wondered how I knew he did the trials. I hadn't had a vision about it. How did I know that? "(Y/n) how did you know that about Sam?", Dean asked. "What are you?", Castiel asked. I shook my head, "Maybe we should find that out before we plan to go steal the book from the king of hell." They agreed. The rest of that day was normal. Sam and Dean looked through research to find out what I am. I don't even know what I am. Sam got a phone call at about 2 in the morning. We were all still wide awake. Cas and I were playing poker to stay awake. Sam put the phone on speaker. "I know you have (y/n). And if you want to know what she is, meet me at this adress in an hour." The voice sounded like Metatron. Wait. How did I know who Metatron is? Sam got a text immediately after the phone call with the adress. Sam and Dean packed the knife, holy water, and other safety precautions. We hit the road pretty shortly after that. Dean argued with me about staying in the car while they went inside. I disagreed, "Dean! I should be there to find out who I am." He just ended the conversation. Once we got there, Dean stopped the car and turned around to me and Castiel in the backseat. "Do it. ", he told Cas. "What the hell?!", I demanded. Castiel started to lean towards me. He was trying to get me to blackout. I backed up until I hit the door, then I opened it and fell out. "No. Cas.", I shouted and pushed him away. Dean finally decided to let me go in with them. "Alright, (y/n). You can come in with us, but take this." He handed me the angel blade. I hid it beneath my shirt. We walked into the abandoned building. It smelled terrible. Metatron greeted us by shoving me against the wall and getting the angel blade from me. "It's good to see you too, Metatron.", I said sarcastically. Dean gave me a disapproving look. He threw Sam, Dean and I all against a wall. Ugh. The Winchesters are always getting thrown against something. Castiel stood there powerless. I could see the symbols warding angel powers that Sam and Dean can't. "Well. Let's get started.", Metatron said. "You're arrogant", I said in confidence that he would be angered. He threw me to the ground while Sam and Dean were still on the wall. "You think so?", he asked. I laughed as he punched me. "You want to know who she is?", he asked. "Let me tell you", he said peeling Sam and Dean from the wall.