Part 12: Sarah

I woke up on the floor. It was still night. I moaned and crawled to the door, and used the doorknob to pull myself up. When I opened the door, there were 3 bodies on the ground. I was confused. I knew I didn't kill them. I couldn't have. I was not in the best shape. I could barely move. I had blood stains all over me. I crawled over to Blue Eyes. I pulled his cell out of his pocket and put it in mine. I saw hid wound. He was stabbed. I remembered the kitchen knifes. "Shit.", I whispered to myself. I felt somebody grab my leg. Sarah. She dragged me back inside and slammed the door. "They were going to kill you. I couldn't let them do that. That's my job." She pulled out a knife. "Sorry I had to wait so long to tell you. I was locked up in that place because I wanted to kill you. I had been tracking you for weeks. Then, that bastard Crowley locked me up because he wanted you alive and for himself. But now I have you. " A salty tear rolled down my face. She got on the ground with me, and wiped the tear from my face. "I'll make it quick. I swear." I looked up at her. "Why?" She stood up. She started kicking me the same way they were. The pain was unimaginable. I spit more blood. "Well. Silly. I kill the Supernatural. I'm a hunter. You're too dangerous." I crawled away, but she dragged me back. She finally stopped kicking me. I put my hand on the window seal, and stood myself up with it. "This is going to be fun.", she said. She threw the knife to the ground. "I don't need weapons. You're weak." I really hated that she called me weak. I hate that word. I am not weak. I punched her. So hard that she hit the ground. She got up quickly and wiped her bloody lip. "Alright. Enough talking." She charged towards me. She pushed me out the window, and landed on top of me outside. The tiny glass inside me was a familiar feeling. I moaned again. Then, I heard the Impala. Sam and Dean. I was so close to safety. But so far. Sarah covered my mouth and slammed my head into the hard ground. "It looks like she had company." Dean said. I screamed for him, but Sarah was covering my mouth. I kicked her off of me. When she stood and kicked my face, I didn't have the strength to scream again. They went inside. I knew it wouldn't take them long to look through the broken window and see me. Sarah was on me. Choking me. I threw a hand up in protest and she snapped it. It turned purple. I was moments away from dying and I heard a gunshot. Sarah fell on me. I didn't have the strength to push her off, so I just layed there helplessly waiting for them to rescue me. Sam pulled her off me. And he threw my shoulder over his. When he tried to get me to walk, my legs just colasped. He just scooped me up into his arms. I felt safe again. Dean opened the door for him. Sam laid me in the back. "We can't take her to the hospital. They'll ask too many questions.", Dean said as he sped. Sam turned around to me. "Will you be okay until we can get to a hotel, (y/n)?" Sam asked. I shook my head. Sam turned back to Dean and gave him that look where he didn't say anything but Dean knew what he was saying. I felt my eyes roll back. I wasn't going to pass out. I'm not weak. I endured the pain. We got to to a hotel. Castiel showed up very shortly. Sam put me on the bed. "Can you heal her? ", Dean asked.