Part 31: Goodbye

Sam sat me down on the ground. I refused to wait in the car. "Is that true?", Dean asked while looking into Jason's eyes. Jason started laughing. He stood from the ground and leaned against the car. I feared for him. "Yeah. Did she tell you everything that I did? That we did?", he asked slyly. Dean made his hand into a fist. "Yeah. She did.", Castiel replied. "I'll recap for you. We have time. ", Jason said. He was a little too comfortable. I don't think he knows who he is dealing with. "I'll skip ahead to the fun stuff", Dean ran towards him and Sam held him back. "We came back to check on her and she was walking back to her house. When I told her to get in because I wanted to take her home, she listened.I was expecting a fun night, but she ruined it. So, we decided to beat her. We left her there to die. Imagine my suprise when I see her back there at the store. She didn't fall, by the way. I shoved her down", he said flashing a smile to Dean. He said all of it so normally. I stood myself up and grabbed my crutches. Sam tackled Jason and started punching him. "Sam!", I screamed. Castiel came over to to me. He thought they were going to kill him just like I thought. I watched as Sam punched him and Dean kicked him in the ribs just like the way Jason beat me. I heard a gunshot. Sam and Dean backed away and Jason stood up. He had shot at the ground. "Alright. Enough", he choked out. "(Y/n), get over here.", he said. I obeyed. When I was close, he pulled me by my shirt and threw my crutches on the ground. He held my arm when I lost my balance. I was breathing hard. He moved my hair back and smelled it. "Don't try anything.", he said pointing the gun at me. He put one arm around my waist, latching me to him. I stared at the boys like I was asking them for help, but they couldn't help without getting hurt themselves. Not even Castiel could get to him fast enough before the trigger is pulled. He pulled my flannel off and I saw Sam step forward. "Stay back.", he said, moving the gun towards them. I still had my tank top on. He shoved me to the ground. My face was in the dirt. He was sitting on my back. He put my arms above my head. What is happening? He used one hand to keep my head down. "Does anybody want to step up and stop me? I'm going to kill her", he said. He lifted my shirt up a little. I felt my back exposed. I was in tears. A twig broke. Then, I heard a click. "Wait. What the hell?", I heard him say. Three more clicks. He was out of bullets. "I'm sorry", he said backing up off of me. I just stayed where I was. I heard Jason yell for help, then silence. I felt somebody grab my arm and pull me up. It was Dean. I buried my face in his arms. Dean brought me to the car and sat me in the back with my crutches. He laid my flannel in my lap. I didn't speak. I saw Sam and Dean put Jason in his trunk, and make sure it stayed closed. I didn't care if they killed him now. I sat silently the whole ride. Finally, we got back to the bunker. I didn't bother to say anything to the boys. I walked inside. I felt somebody touch my shoulder once inside, and I turned around. Sam had my flannel in his hands. I took it from him, and plopped onto the couch. Sam, Dean, and Cas all came in behind me. Sam and Dean sat on both sides of me. Castiel stood. They all stared at me. "Are you okay?", Castiel blurted. "Yeah. I'll live", I replied lifelessly. "I'm sorry I was so stupid and reckless", I said standing up. "You weren't", Dean tried. "I just...I am just going to take a bath", I said. I brought my backpack to the bathroom with me. I wasn't going to take a bath. I locked the door and layed in the bath tub. I cried for about fifteen minutes. I was ready to die. I took out the picture of my mom and dad. I placed it beside me and took out the pills the doctor gave me. I wrote the boys a quick note, "Thank you for showing me what family is." I cried more and thought about how the boys would be better off without my powers getting me into trouble and everything. The more I thought about how much unnecessary trouble I cause, the more I felt this was something that had to be done. I filled the bathtub, then got in with all my clothes on. I struggled to open the pill bottle. I finally got it open and heard knocking on the door. "(Y/n)? You alright in there? ", I didn't answer. I just poured the bottle of pills into my mouth and swallowed. I layed back slowly and felt the water devouring my face and hair. "Goodbye", I whispered before going under and releasing bubbles from my nose.