Part 21: The Accident

I woke up. Glass was in my face and the smallest movement hurt. It took me a couple of seconds to realize I was upside down. I didn't hear police sirens or any people. I unbuckled my seatbelt and hit the ground. I moaned. Castiel was powerless, and he was hurt badly. I didn't move after unbuckling my seatbelt. I layed there. The pain was all throughout my body. This was the most painful thing I had experienced in my life. I heard Dean and Sam unbuckle their seatbelts. I felt my head starting to swell. "Cas. (Y/n). You still breathing?", Dean managed. I tried to speak. It was like my throat swole up, I couldn't breathe. The only thing coming out were gasps for breath. Castiel woke and undid his belt and fell. Suddenly, I heard crunching noises. Feet stopped on my side. I was dragged out. I didn't protest, I couldn't protest. I saw hundreds of faces circling the car. All with black eyes. A demon town. I still layed. Sam, Dean, and Cas were drug out after me. Four demons stepped forward. They knelt beside all of us, then gave us each a shot. I was getting sick of all of the drugs lately. I was out within minutes. I woke up hanging upside down next to Sam and across from Dean and Cas. I felt all the blood rush to my head. Everybody was awake before me. I started to freak out. I started breathing heavy and having a panic attack. "Breathe. Breathe, (y/n)", Sam said. Eventually, I calmed down. What did Crowley want with all of us? Crowley came in and put gags on each of us. "Well. Goodmorning. I'm glad you're all awake. This should be quite enjoyable. Let me tell you what is going to happen. You're going to tell me why you want (y/n) to read the book so badly. I mean, what is in there? And (y/n), you're going to tell me that also.", he said. He cut Dean down. "I have a few torture techniques in mind.", Crowley said leaving the room. Two demons came in. A girl and a boy. The demons picked Dean up and sat him in a chair. They tied him tight. They took the gag out of his mouth and started cutting away at him. "We will stop when you tell us.", the girl said. I was trying to get down, but it was pretty noticeable. The guy walked over to me. He cut me down and I hit the floor. "Man. You got messed up the worst in that accident.", he said. He dragged a tub of water from the corner in the middle of Sam and Cas. He griped my hair and took my gag off. "Just tell me.", he said putting a knife to my throat. I shook my head. He dunked my head in the water. I hadn't gotten a breath. I counted. He held me under for 20 second. He pulled me back up and I gasped for breath. He dunked me again. When I couldn't breathe, I threw a hand up. I was about to die. What a lame way to go. Oxygen had run out and I stopped fighting. He pulled me up just in time. More gasping for breath. Another dunk. When he pulled me up, he slammed my head on the ground and tied my hands. Sam was next. I heard him fall to the ground. Dean was thrown next to me. "Hey, there. Big guy.", the girl said while beating Sam. He could take punches, but I had never seen him beaten. When they were done with Sam, they threw him next to Dean and I. Castiel next. He hit the floor. The cut into him like they did to Dean. They finished with him, and nobody had told them what they wanted to hear. Crowley came back in and killed them both. "My turn", Crowley said walking towards us.