Part 30: Jason

I woke up in a hospital bed. Sam and Dean were sleeping in the chairs next to the window. I sat up. Castiel was next to me, awake. Of course he is awake, he's an angel. I sat up.
  "How are you feeling?" he asked.
  "Cas. I just woke up", I chuckled.
  "Right", he smiled a little.
  Sam and Dean woke nearly together at the sound of my voice. "Hey", Sam said smiling.
  "hey", I repeated less enthusiastically.
  "Can we get out of here?", I asked standing.
  "y/n, don't do that!", Dean said.
  I collapsed  before looking to them. "Crutches for a couple months", Dean said pulling me up effortlessly.
  I sighed.
  "Welcome to being a hunter", he said.
  I laughed at that. It wasn't because I thought it was funny. It was because it was true.
  "Let's get out of here before the doctor comes in", Sam said.
  "I must go", Castiel said. With that, he flashed out.
  "And then there were three", I said attempting to balance on my crutches.
  We stopped at a gas station on the way out. Sam and I went inside.
  It was hard walking on crutches as I would expect and it pissed me off every step I took. Sam grabbed a basket and began looking for food and supplies for us. "I'm going to the bathroom", I said. He acknowledged me but didn't say anything.
  On the way back, I saw a teenager that looked familiar. He had a pack of beer in his hand. 
  When he saw me, he smiled and put the beer back into the freezer.
  "Y/n", be said.
  That smile and that voice. Jason.
  "I'm leaving", I said.
  "Ah, ah. Not so fast", he said stepping closer. He looked down at my crutches.
  "What happened?", he asked amused.
  "Back the hell up", I replied as he stepped closer and I stepped further, my back touching the wall. Sam's head was visible a couple of isles down.
  "I'm here with people. You can't hurt me", I whispered.
  He yanked the crutches from me and I fell forward from surprise. The only reason I hadn't fallen on my face was because he caught me.
  "Let me go", I ordered reaching for my crutches.
  He shoved me to the wall. "Didn't you miss me?", he asked.
  "I'm going to scream in 3 seconds", I said.
  He backed away from me and gave them back just as Sam came back to us.
  "You ready?", he asked.
  "Yeah", I said moving past Jason.
  "Hey", Jason said.
  Sam turned around and raised an eyebrow.
  "She needs to be more careful. If I weren't right here, she'd have fallen", he said to Sam smiling.
  Sam looked at me while I gave Jason a hateful look.
  "Thanks", he said.
  Walking back to the Impala, I was livid.