Part 26: Magnet for Trouble

I woke up in a bedroom. My face was throbbing. Sam and Dean were on the floor next to me. They were still out. I woke up to see where I was. I opened the door and a blast of music and bright lights hit me. A party. Great. A girl walked up to me. "Oh. Good you're awake.", she said. I shook my head. "Yeah. I'm really sorry about Nick. He was extremely drunk. He means no harm. He just drank too much.", she explained. I basically ignored her, "Where the hell are we? Why are we here?" She smiled, "He didn't know where you live, so he brought you three here. I can take you all home. I just have to let him know. Follow me I'll tell him.", she said. I obeyed. What else was I to do. She walked out to a dock. He was standing at the end of it. The water looked nice under the moon. He turned around. "I'm going to take her and the other two home. Okay?", she said. It sounded like she was asking for permission. He looked more sober now, "Yeah. But let me kiss her goodbye.", he said. I shook my head. "Let's go.", I said to her. It's like I'm a magnet for trouble. He walked towards me, and I backed up. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. "Get off!", I yelled. He took my jacket off and started to take my shirt off. I broke his nose. "Bitch", he said. "Asshole", I snapped back. I saw Sam stumble out of the house and I started to yell his name, but I felt somebody pick me up and throw me in the water. I had fought demons, vampires, and anything else you can think of. But I couldn't swim. It's not like anybody taught me. I felt myself hit the bottom. I was moving my arms and trying to get to the top again. My leg was caught on something. I am about to run out of breath. I am trying to get what is holding me down off, but I can't. I close my eyes and accept my fate. I had a good run in life. I just never expected to die like this. Not like this. As a hunter, I should be ashamed. I inhaled water. I was slowly dying. I heard somebody jump in the water. Maybe they decided not to kill me. I couldn't tell. Black. I couldn't breathe. Death washed over me. "Come on, (y/n)!", I heard. Water spewed from my mouth. Sam was on top of me. I saw his blurry face. I still couldn't breathe. He leaned in and blew in my mouth, then pushed on my chest. More water spewed out. I could breathe. I tried to sit up but Sam was still kind of on me. He leaned in again and hugged me. "Sam.", I said patting his back to get him off. "Sorry.", he said getting off. I sat up and saw the guy and the girl next to me knocked out. There was fishing wire on my leg. I gave Sam a hug. I started to shiver. I was freezing and wet. Very wet. "Let's get Dean.", he said. We went back to the room and Dean woke by the sound of us closing the door. "Why are you wet?", he asked standing up. "I drowned.", I said. Why did that sound normal coming out of my mouth? That's that's a hunter life. We stole their car and ditched it a few blocks before we got to the bunker. "How did you end up in the lake?", Sam asked. I remembered. "Uh", that is the only thing that came out. "What?", Sam asked. "He tried to", I mumbled but stopped myself. "He tried to what?", Dean asked. "Nothing.", I said. When we got to the bunker, Castiel greeted us at the door. "Sam! Dean! Where have you been?" "Uh. Hi, Cas. They almost died tonight and I actually did. So, hello. It's nice to see you also.", I said walking past him. "She is not a profit.", he blurted. I turned around. "What?" I demanded. "Sit down. I'll tell you everything. ", he said.