Family

1 year later

Today marks the 1 year I haven't talked to Leah, without talking to her lots of things have happened my physical body has got well better but my mental health well I can't say the same about that. Today also marks the 5 months of Leah and Jordan breaking up and your probably asking why haven't I talked to Leah since her and Jordan broke up, true answer is I don't know.

I've moved in with Katie and Caitlin, there still dating, I've also signed a new contract with arsenal which might seem weird since I don't like hardly anyone on this team and they don't like me but I'm all about winning and arsenal have that.

I get up ready for training like usual and of course I skip breakfast, I get in my own car and drive to training without any contact with anyone I'm just singing Taylor swift quietly like someone is with me but there's not.

I arrive at training quite quickly Katie house is closer then Leah's, I walk into the changing rooms still not talking to anyone well no one likes me but Katie and Caitlin so there's no point, I sit down in my cubby head down looking at my phone.

After training

I get in my car and head straight back to my house.
Soon enough I get there and Katie and Caitlin come nearly straight after me.

'We've invited some people over if that's fine with you Miley'

It is fine with me I'll just stay in my room like always and do some sort of workout, that's all I've been doing for this past year is working out and Jesus it's paying off, I thought I had good abs before.

They all arrive at our house and I'm just in my room doing a workout until I hear the door go, i immediately look at the door to be met by Leah's eyes, will she fucking just let me go.

'Fuck off Leah'

I say instantly when I see her.

'Calm down I just wanted to see how your day was'

She sits on the edge of my bed.
Didn't I tell her too fuck off.

'Will you just fucking drop it Leah I don't want you in my room fucking leave your so annoying I don't wanna talk to you ok I've lost feelings for you.'

Harsh, I know but it's the truth she has to face the truth, she leave without anymore contact with me.
I feel my heart ache maybe I took it too far.
Maybe I still care for Leah.
Maybe I'm still in love
Impossible.

I do my workout till I'm exhausted and I can't think straight right now, I go downstairs to grab a water bottle while slumping myself on the sofa. I'm so tired right now.
Even to tired to realise there a body in the corner that I've just laid into, yes. I'm on the stomach as there sat up in the corner and I'm laid down.
I close my eyes falling asleep still not realising there a body underneath me.

I wake up with fingers running through my hair, I'm still tired but I've got enough energy to look up, I'm met up with piercing blue eyes, it's Leah out of all people.
Fuck.

I don't do anything though I just lay back down maybe this isn't as bad as I thought, I fall back asleep in my ex girlfriends arms.

I wake up and see Leah's asleep, I've now got a blanket over me and Leah's now laid down as-well with me on-top of her. I grab my phone and look at the time, fuck, it's 11 in the morning and we've got training in 1 hour. I look at Leah softly waiting for her to wake up.
Stop being soft Miley.

She wakes up and stretches then opens her eyes to be met with mine, I quickly look away trying not to be caught looking at her but I fail.

'Morning back to you'