The looks

2 months later

I've been out of hospital for 3 weeks now and I'm better then ever, the first game back I played was the semis and today is the finals, it's a tough team, Barca, but I do get to see my sister again.

Leah and Jordan are still together, I haven't talked to Leah at all in these 2 months, she's been trying to talk to me but I'm not excepting it she chose Jordan over me and that's the last time she was gonna have me.

I've lost all feelings for her since I haven't been talking to her but every-time I look at her my eyes still sparkle like they used to but I'm back to my old self ignoring my feelings. I hardly have any mates anymore inset Alessia, Tonne, Mary, Katie, Viv and Beth. I don't really wanna talk to anyone else right now so I'm not gonna, I don't plan on falling in love again after I've found out how much it can hurt you.

30 mins later

We all get on the bus, me sat next to Katie deep in a conversation about random stuff, I recently found out her and Caitlin are dating but they've only told me, not even there family, there keeping it distant so no one catches on that's why Katie is sat next to me.

'Why haven't you been talking to Leah recently mate you two were madly in-love not long ago.'

Just the question I didn't want.

'Yeah well as you know she chose Jordan over me so I don't wanna get in between them you know'

It's not truthful I'm just really mad that she still chose abuse over soft love.

'Tell me yours and Leah's history then.'

We have got abit of a long drive to the stadium so I might as well tell her.

'It all started with me being lonely only having one night stands as you know I'm known for that then I felt a sudden connection with Leah, I never felt it before only in my past private relationship I've never talked about. Me and Leah started to talk and get close and I finally asked her too be my girlfriend, I had never been in-love I'd been alone then one day she told me she kissed Jordan, It took me awhile to hear why she did it then I found out they was dating and it was pretty sad. Then they broke up and now there back together I'm pretty heartbroken I'm so lonely right now with no one to love, my mum says she sees Leah's still in love with me but I don't see it. And now I haven't talked to her in 2 months straight and I don't really wanna.'

Katie pulls me into a side hug I've never told anyone about mine and Leah's story before no one was really interested.

'Miley your my best mate'

Katie says out of nowhere I don't know where it came from but it makes me slightly happy I think, I haven't been happy in a while.

We've still got a couple more minutes until we reach the stadium and now Katie is talking to me about her girlfriend I find it sweet real love actually exists and it's between them.
If only I could have that.

The bus stops and the music stops along it and it finally hits me that this is the final and we could win a trophy. Me and Katie are the last to get off since we're at the back so no one would listen to our conversations. I get my hoodie on, I took it of because it was way too hot in the bus.

I feel a hand pull me as I get inside the stadium, I look up to see a certain blond looking at me. I just push her off not wanting to hear her bull shit right now, I catch back up to Katie who is now talking to Caitlin.

I wonder behind them letting them talk not wanting to interrupt them, I put my headphones on still walking to the field before we go to the changing rooms.
We always do it it's like a team tradition.