Hospital trip

I wake up in hospital lots of monitors beeping around me, I get flashbacks of my brother I clear them out of my head, I hear the door go and look over to see a doctor with some paperwork in his hands.

'Your finally awake Miley you've been here for about 7 hours asleep, we didn't think you would still be alive over how deep that cut is, anyway do u know who stabbed you and your allowed 2 people to come see you who would you like?'

I try to remember who stabbed me but it doesn't come to mind but I already know the two people I want.

'Leah Williamson and my mum.'

He nods and leaves the room leaving me in complete silence.

I look up to see both my mum and Leah walk in while my mum is crying and Leah is just looking confused probably on why I would pick her.

I talk to them about what happened and when I mentioned about the part of getting stabbed they both go wide eyed, I show them the cut and they just stare at it for a second.

'That's probably gonna leave a massive scar you know'

Leah says, well of course I know it's gonna leave a scar I'm not dumb, I look at my mum and see her nod at Leah.

'I'm gonna let you two have some time on your own'

As soon as my mum leaves the room Leah cups my face with a tear streaming down her face.

'You know Miley give been worried sick about you'

She circles around my cut in a pattern, it's been really bugging me about who stabbed me I can't remember at all, I can remember them stabbing me but I just can't think of the face.

'Leah what are your plans with me in the future'

I've always wondered this but I've never asked it before so I think now might be the time when I'm in a hospital bed nearly dying.

'One day I'll tell you but right now I gotta tell you something else'

She looks me straight in the eyes knowing I won't like what shes about to tell me.

'Me and Jordan are trying again I know what happened last time but she said she would never do it again she came over to ask when you went on your run.'

What the fuck.

'Leave'

Is all I could say feeling the tears about to escape, Leah doesn't move, I point at the door ordering her to get out instantly, I don't wanna see speak or even breath near Leah right now.

She finally leaves and my mum comes back in a couple seconds later, she look at me basically saying why is Leah sad and why is she gone.

'Leah is dating Jordan again after she promised she wouldn't'

Is all I say before my mums eyes go wide I told her all about Jordan and what she did to Leah, I've also talked about how much I love Leah before I got stabbed.

'She's not worth your tears if she's just gonna go back to her ex but I can see the way you look at each-other your still in love trust me.'

I do love Leah but she doesn't love me back.

An: Next chapter will be skipped a month or two I need to decide so Miley is out of the hospital.