Last couple days

These last couple days have been rough yeah let's just say rough, I've been pushing everyone away again even though I didn't plan it I've been angry 24/7 I haven't talked to anyone in 5 days not even family not even Leah.

Leah and Jordan are ok now I hear abit of shouting but I don't care anymore I've lost all sense of emotion again I mean, how could I care why should I care?

I slightly know the reason behind this sudden change in my attitude, my mental health is getting really bad again but I refuse to get help I don't need it anyway the only person that can help me is Leah right now and I don't want to talk to anyone. I'm going to admit it I'm a little bit lonely right now wait not a little bit I am lonely right now I don't have any friends yes I know it's my fault but Jesus.

I look down at my watch, oh for fuck sake, I quickly change into my training kit and scurry out the door not wanting to be late, Leah isn't home probably already at training anyway why do I care I don't need to care.
I don't care.
I don't.
I.
I do.
I do care.

Ok I'll admit it I still like Leah I mean it's not like I can just loose feelings but I can push them away.

I arrive at training while everyone is already changed in the changing rooms I always get changed at home for training idk why, I look around the room to see Leah with a big plaster on her face. What happened? I look over to Jordan who has a bruised knuckle, soon enough I puzzle the pieces together shes been hitting Leah again all because I wasn't there.

After training

I got in a argument with Jordan during training so I got told to train by myself to 'think about my actions' bullshit we're not in school anymore, I kept catching myself looking at Leah but she was looking back at me.

I drive back home by myself of course after a little chat with Jonas so everyone is probably already home, Jordan's probably going to mine and Leah's she's been coming over everyday nearly and it's been very annoying especially because I told her never to come back.

I open the door quite slowly without wanting to be questioned why I'm home late until I hear shouting coming from the kitchen, I go to the kitchen and peer my head around the wall looking at Leah once again in a corner with Jordan and her hand raised.

I turn around and start to go to my room until I quickly make my decision and head back to the kitchen quietly, I go behind Jordan and grab her by the t shirt while pinning her up against the wall again.

'What did I say about Leah'

I say seeing Leah walk back to the living room still in sight and still so she can watch.

'Never to touch her again but you can't tell me to do anything'

Bold really bold for a person I bruised last week because of this again and I'm still furious with her and training.

'That's interesting didnt I bruise you last week and make you bleed a lot'

I don't let her answer I uppercut her making her fall straight to the ground, I kick her right in the ribs and wind her, for a couple second she can't breath but after that she gets up, I push her against the wall again and punch her left and right knocking her out with abit of blood coming out of her nose and mouth. She'll live.

I go back to my room before I'm stopped halfway up the stairs by someone calling my name.

'Miley what the fuck you've just knocked out Jordan and not even talking to me, you just protected me Miley once again why are you not talking to me'

I hear Leah shout from downstairs, I just sigh and roll my eyes in response and grab a peace of paper writing. 'Get out of my house when you wake up' and quickly running to put it on Jordan for when she wakes up. I make my way to the stairs before being stoped by Leah's arm pulling my waist back, I let out a big sigh and make my way upstairs.