Hey there Leah

I've been in America with Billie for nearly 2 weeks now, we have a break of football so I decided it would be the best, I've filled her in with all the drama.

'Why did you trust Leah with that dog'

Billie slightly laughs since Leah is meant to hate the dog but we've seen the pics on her insta like this one.

Leah💯: since when we're dogs cute?

Miley💯: your best mate

Viv: when is Miley gonna be back you can't be trusted.
Beth: real though.

BillieElilish: awww Miley likes you btw 😜
Miley💯: Billie-

I haven't called Leah since I've gone to billies so I'm gonna call her soon, by soon I mean now.

'Hi Miley'

Leah's voice lightens up.

'Hey there Leah what's it like with Tyler I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do.'

'Since when we're you sweet?'

I scoff

'Oh it's what you do to me'

'Anyway look at the Billie concert tomorrow on tv.'

The next day

I'm about to go onto stage with Billie, no one knows I'm going on yet that's why I told Leah to watch.

I go on the stage my heart racing as lunch starts to play. I scan the crowd to see if there any hot people.
I see Leah and instantly lock eyes while singing the song.

The song finishes with me just singing to Leah the whole time.

'guys Leah's in the crowd'

I bring her on stage and whisper in her ear.

'Where's Tyler'

'Viv and Beth have got them'

Ok I trust them.

Billie starts singing perfect by Ed Sheeran while me and Leah are slow dancing on the stage in front of all the fans. I whisper in her ear.

'Darling you look perfect tonight'

Singing along with the lyrics, grabbing the microphone from Billie still dancing with Leah, I twirl her as I start singing a part of the song.

'I found the women stronger then anyone I know she shares my dreams and I hope that one day I'll share her home, I found the love to carry more then just my secrets to carry love to carry children of our own. We are still young but we're so in love fighting against all odds, I know we'll be alright this time darling just hold my hand be my girl I'll be your girl. I see my future in your eyes baby I'm dancing on a stage with you between my arms all the fans looking at us listening to a good song when I saw you right now looking so beautiful I don't deserve this darling you look perfect tonight..'

Everyone applauses as I pull Leah into a hug, we wave everyone goodbye then go backstage.

'I have faith in what I see and now I know I've met an angle in person and she looks prefect.'

I sing the last lines to her by herself.

The next day

Me and Leah get on the plane back and I'm excited to see Tyler, we're on the plane right now and I'm on TikTok bc I'm bored like really bored.

I see this edit and show Leah *pretend Jordan is Miley*

'omg I remember when you got injured you was telling me too piss off'

I scoff at her and go back to watching TikTok.

*pretend it's you and Leah*
Fucking hell I really do miss us and these special times on the pitch the fans still edit.

'You know we look really cute in this*

I show Leah and she nods.