Fight

It's been a couple days since me and Leah walked hand in hand in the changing rooms, no one questioned it and I haven't seen Jordan for a while I think she's having some time off, I'm going for a late night run soon I always go on these now since I haven't been talking to anyone and I've been rude to Leah barging past her, not talking to her and tackling her at training. I feel like I don't deserve her so I'm taking all my anger out on her.

I slip my shoes on and opening the door hearing footsteps behind me as I do.

'Be safe Miley'

Is all I can get out before I slam the door on her, I put my headphones and start playing my running playlist, for a while it was normal until I feel like I'm getting followed, I keep looking behind me to see a short person following me, probably just a kid playing jokes on me.

I turn down a ally way to try to loose them, I turn around to see them still following me, I start to slow down for them to catch up but there taking to slow so I walk over to them slowly analysing them.

'What the fuck is your problem'

Im getting abit mad with them now for this funny joke, well I think it's a joke, they just stand still tilting there head at me slightly, I see a shining thing in there hand before they start pelting at me.

I realise as there running at me it's Jordan, what the fuck does she want now, I just stay still waiting for her to reach me, she gets pretty close to me and lifts her arm up to show a knife facing right at me. Fuck.

I attempt to kick the knife out of her hand but i doesn't work, I push her to ground hoping to see the knife fall but it doesn't, I climb on-top of her gripping her arms down to the ground so she doesn't get a swing at me.

She flips us over getting a slash to my cheek and it starts bleeding rapidly, she also stabs my side and I grab it in pain, I'm weak at this point she's getting advantage of me. I flip her back over with all my strength left and grab the knife out of her hand with punching her mouth once again.

She quickly runs away so I don't kill her, I collapse in pain and hear a silent voice, one that I don't recognise.

'We have to get you to the hospital'

Is all I hear before I close my eyes fainting in pain.

An: this is off someone's idea but just a-bit twisted in my comments