I sigh, as I sit in the canteen, eating my yogurt while revising. It is been a very havoke few days with the sports festive coming up. Everyone is so excited. I am to obviously. But it is all anyone has been talking about. Very irritating.

I roll my eyes then drink some milkshake from the straw, not pulling my eyes away from the page.

Our class has been training for a couple days now. If not talking about festival were training for festival. Festival this, festival that. It is eugh. Nothing has anything else to talk about? People are boring.

"The sports festive is unpredictable. You will never know what the next test will be. That's why today. We are training how to stop villan. Without, using our quirks. You never know if this might be one of the tests. And not using quirks also shows that your not just powerful because of ur quirk. It makes you look better to the scouters. The test is. A villain has stolen a priceless artifact. But you are in a very tight area with loads of innocent pedestrians around. Your job is to quirklessly catch the villian team. While taking the pedestrians to safety. You will be put into teams."

This sounds fun. I might enjoy this.

"L/n, Shoda and Tokage. You will be our heros. Competing against Tesutesu, Komori and Bondo. You are group 4. Which means you will be the fourth team to compete."

I look at my team mates and shrug before walking over. I am very tall. And they are short. So I have to look down at them. Not in a mean way.

"You. You have not scary face. Pleasant face."

"Is it cuz im chubby?"

"I do not care for weight. Your face is like baby duck. Everyone likes baby ducks. No fear with baby ducks. You are in charge of protecting the people." He nods. Then i point to the Tokage "You. You have lanky legs, which means you can run fast. You will be our chaser. I am tall. I will look around the area to spot him. And tell you where to go to catch them. I will also be behind u, helping you catch them. So when u do catch one I can grab and u catch the others. Then we collect them all and win. Sound good?"

They both nod with smiles.

"Good I'
"Good i am glad we cleared that up. We will win." I say.

"Yeah hopefully" The boy sighs.

"Do not have doubts. Doubts lead to mental destruction which leads to bad execution. Positive thoughts or you will be kicked from team. Okay?"
He smiles.

"Okay"

"Good good"

We did not win. We lost. But only because shoda thought he saw Komori pretending to be a predestination and tackled them. It is stupid we had one person left.

I will not run you through it. Takes to long. To busy. To shameful. But it is an example.

"Hey you" I hear. I raise an eyebrow, pulling my eyes away from my book just to see the brunette girl from earlier.

"Yes?"

"Do you really think I'm small?!" She whines.

"Like cat."

She groans.

"You are so mean"

"I am not mean. I am complimenting. Small is good."

She raises an eyebrow.

"Huh?"

"Small. Is more attractive-"

"Huh?!"

"-And not in the way of me.It is good. Are cats not good?"

"W-well they are-"

"Then I do not see problem."

"I-i guess there isn't"

"Good. Name?"

"Mine?"

"Yes"

"Uraraka"

"Good meeting you."

"So where you from?" She asks sitting across from me.

"Russia."

"Oo what part?"

"I don't think you would know"

"Oh okay. What's your name?"

"L/n"

"Nice name. What's your quirk?"

"This small talk is not needed. No need to waste breath"

"This isn't small talk. I'm trying to get to know you better"

"Oh.Yours?"

"Oh so basically. I can make things lose there gravity by touching them with these pads on my fingers" then she shows me. They look like blisters.

"Very nice."