"AND TODOROKI HAS MADE IT TO THE FINAL OBSTICAL COURSE!!" We hear present mic yell.

Me and kiri gasp as we run with Mineta catching up to us.

"Already? He's so powerful!" Kiri says.

"So unfair"

"How?"

"Cuz all the girls are gonna be on his case. What are gonna do?!"

Mineta gasps as he runs next to us.

"Oh my god. His gonna be a total chick magnet!"

"I know!!" We cry as we continue running.

As we run we see a bunch of people getting hit with explosions?!

FOR FUCK SAKE!!

I groan but we start walking, making sure not to step on the mines.

"This is so tedious" we hear. We turn behind us seeing the girl!! She's so pretty!! She's not talking to us or with us. She hasn't even walked on the course. But she just always looks so calm? How?

She sighs before just running in. We shriek as there's explosions surrounding her. But she's just running through as if nothing is happening. My eyes widen as she looks at us with her eyes as we all watch her. Her eyess omg.But ignores us as she continues running. She is so gorgeous oh my god. My life feels like it's in slow mo as the explosions go off, with her running through the smoke like a godess. With her hair flowing behind her. And her she just looks amazing.

My knees feel weak as i watch her go.

"She's so fit" Mineta drools.

I nod but we continue moving.

"I heard she's an exchange student from russia" Mineta says as we all look at the floor avoiding the bombs.

"Where did you hear that from?" Kiri chuckles.

"I overheard these people in her class talking about her. Apparently she's really cold and mean. But for some reason the popular people in her class take a liking to her. Probably because of how hot she is. So hot" He drools again before mistepping and exploding. Flying off into the distance. I chuckle and me and kiri keep walking.

L/n pov:

I make it off the course with ease. It was simple. I stretch my shoulders as I make it onto normal floor. Before I continue running.

"Izuku midorya is the winner!!" Present mic shouts. I roll my eyes and continue running.

Aw good job that's really good. By what present mic was saying I thought it would be this Todoroki boy.

I shrug and continue running and I make it 21st. I am very happy about it.

"Heyyy L/n why so down you did well" Shiozaki says coming up to me. She was 45th.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"I am not?"

"U sure?"

I nod my head confused.

She shrugs.

"If you're sure" before walking off.

Im very happy about it. I would've been happier if I won but 21st out of like hundreds of students is good. Can't she tell?

I sigh before sitting on a bench having some water.

"You are the worst!!" I hear. I turn and see the child from class 1a on a girl with black hairs back. I furrow my eyebrows but choose to ignore it. And wait for the other teams to show up.

But then I here quiet snickering? I raise an eyebrow and turn. Seeing the child walking up to me. And im aware that it is me because I am the only person over here and he is making direct eyecontact with me. I cringe before standing up walking over to the other members.

Gross