I walk into the stands with my class and everyone smiles at me

"Hey good job Kaminari you did so well!!" Kirishima grins.

"Yeah man. That was sick" Sero adds. I smile.

"Thanks guys. It sucks that I lost though"

"You gave it your all dude don't stress" Kirishima says as I sit next to him.

"It is surprising that a class 1b student didn't even react to kaminaris attack. I wonder what her quirk is. Based on-" Then midorya starts mumbling.

We all awkwardly chuckle.

"Dude its simple. She told me and Kirishima. Her quirk is like invulnerability and strength. Its awesome. It's surprising she only made it to 1b" Sero grins. I turn to kirishima.

"You knew her quirk and didn't tell me!! Whyyyy" I whine

"I just didn't think it would be fair. She doesn't know your quirk. Sorry dude"

I huff.

"It's fineeee I guess. Considering we both lost stupidly. Midorya shouldn't u be getting ready for ur fight? Ur up next"

He turns to me and shrieks.

"Gah! Right! Crap! Okay! Okay bye!!" He shouts before running away. We all chuckle.

"A weird strategy to make herself lose along side you Kaminari. I wonder what her intentions were" Iida thinks.

"I don't know" I sigh.

"I can't believe you got to be coddled by her! Kaminari I hate you!!" Mineta cries.

I laugh.

"She's so hot! And she made herself lose for you! I'm so jealous!!"

"Mineta calm down!" I laugh.

"You agree with mee! Thoughout the games all u were doing was staring at her you know it!!"

"Dude shut up!!" I shout.

L/n pov:

"What if she can hear us!!" Kaminari yells.

I stare blankly down at my phone as I listen.

He was what?!!

I blink a few times shocked but shake it off trying to listen.

"Oooo sounds like someone has a crush on youu" Kendo giggles.

I roll my eyes.

"No way. There stupid idiots who got beat by us! That's embarrassing! His ego must be totally crushed right now haha!!" Monoma shouts. "You hear that 1A! You got your ass kicked by not only a girl but a classmate that's meant to be weaker then you hahaha!!"

"Monoma! Shut up stop being annoying and sexist!!" Kendo shouts.