Kaminari pov:

I KNEW HE WAS GONNA DO THAT!!

I grunt as I land back on the floor avoiding Todorokis ice. Before I continue running.

This is insane. Everyone is watching!! I'm terrified!! What if I go bleughh again?! Oh no I'll never get over that!! 14 kilometres!? The school board obviously hate us clearly.

I continue running. But see someone run past me. I turn but it's the girl from the other day!!

"U-uh. Why the hell are you all here?!" I hear Urarama shout? Me and kiri stop talking and turn to the door seeing like A HUNDRED PEOPLE?!

My eyes widen.

"Holy crap" I mumble.

"You are small. Tiny. Like ladybug." I hear a girl say? I turn to her and my eyes widen even more.

Holy shit she's hot!!! She's so tall!!

I turn to uraraka and her face is pale.

"W-what?" She whines. I turn to the really pretty girl.

She is so aah. She's wearing heels?! Are we even allowed to do that?

I stare at her. But she seems so emotionless yet confused. Especially when bakugo suspects her of something. I'm not really listening just admiring.

My eyes widen as I watch her run past me. She doesn't even notice me. My face heats up as I watch her run away. She's in heels?! How is she faster then me in heels?!

I shake my head a couple times re focusing before I continue to run. But as i run we hear stomping?? I furrow my eyebrows slowing down as I see the robots from the entrance exam?! I shriek as I stop running staring at them.

Oh my fucking god. Whyyy!!

I groan.

I turn to the girl. She looks so chill and calm. She tightens her ponytail before she runs towards them?!

My eyes widen.

Is she insane?!!

I yelp as I watch her run. The robot almost attacks her. But she just runs through it?! My eyes can't get any wider as I see the hole she left in the robot. She just casually ran through it as if it isn't like metal with wires and shit. Just gracefully ran through it, BREAKING IT!! LEAVING A HOLE IN IT?!

HOW THE FUCK?! THATS INSANE!? IM SO CONFUSED. She's so hot.

L/n pov:

I blow some strands of hair out of my face as I continue running. I am pretty ahead now. I would say maybe 15th maybe less.

But everyone suddenly stops? I furrow my eyebrows and stand next to them. Seeing a rope and a really deep erm. What's the word. Its very high and scary. I do not get scared easily. But I am terrified. Like shit my pants terrified of heights. And there is thin wires leading to the floor tall stumps. And it is like a maze of stuff. (I genuinely don't know how to describe it when u see stuff like this it Is me irl struggling okay don't judge me)

I turn to the wire seeing people start walking across them all going in different directions.

I gulp as I look back down.

I feel so sick. Eugh.

I gulp before gently placing a foot on the rope. I try to breathe but it is very difficult. I carefully lift my back leg up, slowly trying to move it infront of me. But I silently yelp as I wobble.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!

I gulp again as I manage to balance but close my eyes as I try to take another step.

WHY WOULD THIS SCHOOL DO THIS TO ME!!

I grunt taking another step, wobbling like crazy. I keep my eyes tightly shut trying to breathe.

Don't look down, don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look-

Suddenly for some UNKNOWN reason. I LOOK DOWN?!

I shriek. But close my eyes again.

WHY DID I LOOK DOWN?!

It is so difficult for me to be scared. I am very brave. Nothing scares me. APART FROM HEIGHTS!! This is the personal attack on me.

But then the rope suddenly sinks down a bit in a quick rate. I shriek as it wobbles up and down. I slowly look behind me and see that the rope is holding onto the wall by a thread. My eyes widen.

NO NO NO NO NO!!

I gulp but look forward and the next bit of ground is very far ahead.

NO NO