I took 'Kaminari' to nurses office. Told he would heal up quickly. That is good. I did not want to disturb so left. I grab some lemonade from the vending machine but hear shouting. I raise an eyebrow and turn and see Kirishima?

"Hey!! L/n!! Why did you just walk out like that? You totally could've moved up!"

I take the can and stand up straight.

"Felt bad"

"Huh?!"

"He tried hard. To easy. Did not want to win that way. Not fair"

"Ooh that makes sense. But you could've totally won!!!"

"It is okay."

He sniffs.

"Thats so sweet! Ur class is so mean to us! You didn't wanna win cuz you thought it was to unfair! I respect you L/n!" He shouts with a smile.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Thank you. Why did he call me 'cutie' did not know my name?"

"Uh- he was just flirting. Classic Kaminari" he laughs. "Sorry if he made u uncomfy"

Flirting?! No one has ever flirted with me before! Was he really! Oh god now I feel worse. That is so sweet. I've never been flirted on.

"No. Why?"

"Oh he's just an idiot" he laughs again.

"okay. Thank you. Good luck on you are battle"

"You are?"

"What?"

"No I mean- don't worry. Thanks L/n. Your reasoning to leave is admirable" He smiles before running off.

Ami-arble? Huh?

I ignore it before sitting in the stands with my class drinking my drink.

"L/N WHAT GIVES!! YOU COULD HAVE TOTALLY WON!"

"THE ONLY TIME YOURE NICE IS THE WORSE TIME EVER?! THATS STUPID! YOU COULDVE KICKED HIS BUTT!!"

"WE HAVE TO SET AN EXAMPLE THAT WE'RE BETTER THEN THOSE CLASS 1A STUDENTS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!"

I ignore the shouting and go onto my phone for a while.

Kaminari pov:

I rub my eyes sitting up but looking around.

The nurses office? Why?

"Oh good you're awake. Good job with the festival sorry you didn't win" Recovery girl smiles.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Maybe I can treat you to an ice cream to help you after your loss! Cuz this is gonna be over quickly sweetie!!" I shout. "1.3 MILLION VOLTS!!!" I shout before using my quirk. I smirk but as I'm using my quirk she seems fine?! Huh?!

Once I'm done my brain fizzles and I fall to my knees.

I groan and rub my eyes again.

I can't believe I lost!! I totally jinxed myself!! How was she totally fine!!!

"Don't worry deary you'll have another chance next year. You should go find the girl and say thank you. She's the one that brought you here"

"Huh?"

She turns to me.

"Don't you remember?"

I hmm and try to remember. I kind of can but there kinda iffy.

She walks over to me, hands on hips. Before standing above me. Then crouching down infront of me.

SO CLOSE OH GOD THAT REALLY HAPPENED?!

She waves a hand infront of my face.
BLANKKKKK

I groan but try to remember more but that's it.

"She lost as well don't feel to bad"

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Huh?! What do you mean she lost! I'm the one that was all bleughed out how did she lose?!"

"I don't know why she did. But she walked u here taking you and herself out of bounds. It was rather silly"

My eyes widen.

Really? Why would she do that? She doesn't even know me. Why? She could've gone up. I need to find her.

I stand up off the bed and bow to recovery girl.

"Thanks ma'am"

"It's fine" she laughs. I nod before leaving the room.

I wonder where she could be. I can't believe I lost so easily. This was meant to be the time to show scouters what I could do. How did she just stand there and not even flinch. That was 1.3 million volts. That's insane!!