"NOW THE INTRODUCTORY SPEECH!!" Pro hero midnight shouts on a stand. We all stand infront of her. I hear whimpers and gasps and wispy giggles though? I raise an eyebrow and look around and see the boys staring at her with big smirks with some drool and their eyes big?

Huh? Are they okay?

I turn to monoma and flick the side of the head.

"Awake? Revive?"

Unresponsive. Huh?

I shrug and turn back to midnight.

Boys are confusing.

"AND FOR THE STUDENT PLEDGE WE HAVE. KASTUKI BAKUGOU!!" She shouts.

"Of course its not someone from our class" Monoma grunts.

We all turn and it is the blonde boy from the other day. He does not look happy. I lean over again and turn to his class. They all look freaked out and everywhere.

I stand up straight and look at him on the stand.

"I just wanna say..I'm gonna win"

I raise my eyebrows.

Presumptuous.

His class freak out again. I can see why. He is representing their whole class. No wonder no one likes them. Ah well.

But suddenly everyone starts booing at him. I flinch as Monoma practically screams in my ear.

I roll my eyes

"BAKUGOU YOU CANT SAY THAT!! YOURE REPRESENTING US!!" His whole class shout.

"It's not my fault you all are just stepping stones to my victory"

"IM GONNA CRUSH THIS OVERCONFIDENT JERK!!" Tesutesu shouts.

Then he gets off the stage.

"WITHOUT FURTHERADO! ITS TIME FOR US TO GET STARTED!!" Midnight shouts. "THIS IS WHERE YOU BEGIN FEELING THE PAIN! THE FIRST FATEFUL GAME OF THE FESTIVAL, OBSTICAL RACE!!"

I hate running.

I sigh.

"ALL 11 CLASSES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS TREACHEROUS CONTEST!! THE TRACT IS 14 KILOMETRES AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THE STADIUM. I DONT WANNA RESTRAIN ANYONE-OR AT LEAST IN THIS GAME. AS LONG AS YOU DONT LEAVE THE COURSE. YOU ARE FREE TODAY WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES!! NOW THEN. TAKE YOUR PLACES CONTESTANTS!!" Then she points to entrance with a red frame around it. With three green glowing lights on top. Everyone walks over and tries to push past people to be first in line. I grunt as someone pushes me towards someone. I stand up straight and glare at the person. But stretch my shoulders and neck. I stare at everyone.

These animals. There bombarding and pushing and just being ruthless. Okay. So everyone is very powerful. Especially class 1a.It's gonna be difficult. If it is already bombarded now hows it gonna be while we're trying to run through.

I look up at the lights but it is already got one light glowing left.

I struggle to keep on my feet as everyone's pushing people. It is difficult to concentrate.

Then it goes off. I yelp as I quickly get shoved even more. I grunt but push past people with them falling to the floor. But suddenly it gets cold? I raise an eyebrow and stop seeing everyone else stop?

Huh?

But gasp as I look down seeing my feet being stuck in ice?

My eyes widen but I quickly pull my feet out the ground ignoring the people pushing me leaving ice shards where my feet were. I phew and attenpt to start running. But yelp as I almost slip over on the ice.

I roll my eyes, blowing a strand of hair out of my face. Before awkwardly sliding, gently moving people out of my way.

"Sorry. Most sorry. Sorry" I mumble. Sliding more. Before finally making it past everyone and making it off the ice. 

I look up but quickly see that class 1a are already ahead.

Oh damm.

I grunt before quickly starting to run towards them.

I...hate...running!!