Sero left for the bathroom so now it is just me and kirishima.

"Is that why the bombs didn't make u fly away? Cuz the force isnt strong enough?"

"Yes"

"Thats confusing. So if you were in like a tornado would it be able to pick you up?"

"Yes. Tornado stronger then small bombs. It is confusing"

"Yeah it's awesome though"

"My quirk not so different from yours though?" I say to kirishima. "We both can avoid being hurt yes?"

"Well yeah-"

"Then we are similar. Which mean your quirk 'awesome' to"

He grins.

"Aww you're so sweeet"

I raise my eyebrows.

He thinks im sweet. That's a first.

"I don't understand why everyone thinks your so cold and stuff. I think ur just not very showy of ur emotions" He smiles.

"Thank you" I nod.

"You'd get along with my friends. I'm sure they'd love you. Maybe us lot can hang out some time sound cool?"

"Maybe might be fun"

He grins

"Great well I'm gonna leave u to your book. Good luck with the next rounds" He smiles.

"Bye" then he walks to his friends.

That was nice. I am making the friends so proud of myself.

Kaminari pov:

"Here's your phone Mina" I smile handing her the phone and charger. She grins.

"Thank you Kaminariii your quirks the best" I chuckle.

"I know"

"Hey guysss" we hear kirishima say as he walks to us.

"Hey kirishima. Omg you're so luckyyy" I whine. He chuckles.

"Why?"

"You got to be in a team with the pretty Russian girlllll I'm jealous!" I cry. He laughs.

"Yeah shes cool. She's nice in her own way. You'd all like her." He says.

"Yeah obviously I'd like her. She's omg" I gasp.

"Stop being a perv" Jirou sighs.

"You're just jealous" I laugh. She scoffs.

"Yeah defo" She rolls her eyes.

It's almost time for the next round and I am shitting myself againnn I'm so scared.

Time skip:

Everyone is standing outside. Me and Mineta are giggling between ourselves waiting for the girls to come out.

"WHAT?! CLASS 1A GIRLS ARE ALSO DOING A FAN-SERVICE?!" Present mic yells. We turn to the girls and grin.

"WHAT?! YOU TRICKED US!! YOUR GONNA REGRET THIS!!" Yaoyorozu shouts at us. Me and Mineta turn to eachother smirking.

"Hehehe I can't believe it worked" I giggle.

"I know we are so smart haha" He laughs.

Then present mic tells us that the last remaining four teams are going to have to do one on one combat?!

Noooooo

I whine and Mineta puts his hand on his chest.

"Rip Kaminari. It was nice knowing you" He sighs.

"Wha- have some faith in me!" I whine.

We all look up at the screen and it's like a chart with all our names at the bottom.

"I watch these finals every year and now im in one! This is awesome!" Kirishima laughs.

"Come now and draw lots to see who your up against" Midnight says. "Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational game before we start. The 16 finalists have the option to participate in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle. I'm sure u want to conserve all your stamina. I'll start with the first place team-"

"Excuse me" We all turn to Ojiro. "Sorry. But I'm withdrawing"

My eyes widen.

"It just wouldn't be right I barely remember anything from the Calverley battle until the very end of it. I know this is a great opportunity and I wish I could take advantage of it. But my conscience won't let me."

Then someone else steps forward.

"Hi I'm Shoda from class 1b. I think I should withdraw for the exact same reason"

"Listen to these guys there so manly!" Kirishima cries.

"Talk like this boys is very naive. It turns me on! Ojiro, Shoda you are withdrawn!!"

My eyes widen.

Did she just say it turns her on?!

I blink a few times but shrug it off.

"We will have to move up a team to replace the 2 contestants. Tesutesu and Shiozaki will be moving up!!"

"AW THANK YOU!!" A boy yells.

Then she points to the screen, revealing our names and who we are going against. I hmm as I'm trying to find who I'm up against.

"Kirshima. Is this Kaminari in your class?" I hear. I slowly turn and see the girl talking to Kiri. My eyes widen.

OH MY FUCK-SHIT. If I kick her ass she defo won't give me a chance. Soulmate my ass.

Kirishima points at me. I shriek and cover my face looking the other way.

I wanna go home.