L/n pov:

"All of you! Put the pillows back and stop messing around. Majority of you are almost teenagers so stop acting like children" I yell as my brothers have pillow fights.

"But we're having funnnn. Why are you so boring!!" Boris groans sitting down.

"I do not care. How do you find beating others up with pillows enjoyable?"

"Because it is silly." Dimitri laughs.

"Exactly. Waste of time. Now just watch the TV or i will spit in your food"

"Ewwww" all 6 of them whine.

"Exactly" I sigh, before continuing to make there dinner. It is just sausages and mash. The sausages are in the oven almost done. The mash is cooling down. That is done. And now i am just making the gravy. The 8 plates are already layed out on the sides ready for plating up.

"Why is dinner taking so longgg I'm hungryyy" Akim whines.

"Do not be so impatient it is almost done. Akim, Aleksandr, you are washing up and putting away. Dimitri, you are hoovering. Maxim you are cleaning the table. Melor. You can get everyone's dirty washing and do the washing machine. Boris you are hanging up and doing the tumble dryer"

They all groan and start shouting at me, making me roll my eyes. Everyone has chores.

I sigh, then start plating up the food, then put it on the table where they all sit down and scoff it all down.