I quickly try to the pace things up. But it is very difficult when the wire is lowering and wobbiling and making it much more difficult. I do not appreciate it.

But suddenly I hear a massive snap noise. My eyes widen but before I can even think I'm falling?!!

OH CRA-

Quickly though I grab onto something tightly. I open my eyes seeing I held onto the wire. I look up struggling to breathe. Seeing that it's attached to the other end still. I grunt as I hold onto it tighter. Wrapping it around my wrists. Before pushing myself away from it. Standing horizontally.

Oh no no no I do not like this. No.

I look up again seeing more people pass me.

I roll my eyes before I use the rope to start climbing up the side of the wall, pulling myself up with the rope.

This is unfair. Don't look down. And actually don't look. That would be stupid.

I grunt as I finally make it to the top. I pull myself up with ease before dusting myself off, letting go of the wire.

I look ahead of me and I still have two more wires to go.

Oh great.

Denki pov:

"Oi! Snap out of it!" I shake my head quickly as kiri slaps my face a couple times. Zoning me back in from my dumb state. I rub my eyes.

"I'm here I'm here jeez" I grunt. He laughs and we continue running. But we both soon come to a freeze seeing a very deep jumpy hole things. With wires that we have to walk across. I shriek as I bend down a little looking at the floor. But it's just darkness.

"Oh nooo" I whine. I look up again, but see the tall girl from before just casually balancing across. My eyes widen.

Wha-how?!

But suddenly we all hear a snap? I furrow my eyebrows as the rope breaks.

Oh shit!!

Me and kiri like freak out. But she just looks so calm?! How?! But she quickly grabs onto the rope and lands on the side of the wall. Some dust coming out if it fron the impact. Before flipping her ponytail out of her way before casually walking up it. I smile like an idiot.

She's so perfect. But HOW IS SHE SO CHILL?!

"Cmon Kaminari we gotta hurry up" Kiri says. I nod then kiri somehow goes upside down on it wrapping his legs around the wire pulling himself with his hands. I gulp but follow him.

I'm gonna shit my pants Oh my god.

"Kaminari keep moving man stop stopping!" Kiri laughs.

"I can't help it!! I'm gonna die!"

He laughs more.

"You're not gonna die!"

"You don't know that! At least u could stop the impact with ur quirk. What am I gonna go?!"

"Not fall!"

"My hands are clammy, my legs are tired. The blood is rushing to my head. I'm gonna fall!!"

"Shut up you big baby!!"

"Waaaa waaa"

"Aww is it time to change the baby's diaper haha" He laughs.

"Maybe!"