I stand in the entrance, trying to catch my breath. I am so scared. I'm freaking out!! But take one last deep breath before walking onto the stage. I gulp as I watch the girl hold her mirror as she's doing her lipgloss. She's so hottt. She looks so calm and relaxed. I gulp as she closes the pocket mirror before putting them in her pockets, before looking right at me.

I yelp, bitting the inside of my bottom lip. She's making direct eye contact with me! She's so intimidating. I'm freaking out.

"Start!!" Midnight shouts.

"Hey cutie. Maybe after this I can treat u to a bite" I smile as I get into position.

She raises an eyebrow.

"My name not cutie. It is L/n" she says. I go red from embarrassment.

L/n. That's pretty.

"Maybe I can treat you to an ice cream to help you after your loss! Cuz this is gonna be over quickly sweetie!!" I shout. "1.3 MILLION VOLTS!!!" I shout before using my quirk. I smirk but as I'm using my quirk she seems fine?! Huh?!

Once I'm done my brain fizzles and I fall to my knees.

L/n pov:

And he falls to his knees I slightly tilt my head to the side looking down at him.

Oh so is that his 'drawback'? Hmm. I feel bad.

I breathe out, letting out some smoke putting my hands on my hips tilting my head back a little. Before walking to the boy with strange face and thumbs up. I hmm standing infront off him then crouch down to him. I wave my hand infront his face. No reaction.Before taking hands and stand him up.

"You ok?"

He just giggles.

This is the sad. did not want to win easily. I was expecting bit of a challenge. This is not the way I want to move up. would not be fair. And seems like he needs the assistance to go to nurse office.

I hmm before taking his hand turning us around, with one hand on his back rubbing it gently, before walking out the ring.

"WHAT?! L/N WALKED OUT!! WHAT IS HAPPENING!!"Present mic yells.

"L/N AND KAMINARI ARE OUT OF THE RING. ITS A DRAW THEY BOTH LOSE!!" Midnight shouts.

I sigh rolling my eyes.

What a the shame.