Ch.26

Kiara

"Does this already have a SIM card in it?" I looked up at him, watching him throw the blanket down onto the mattress before fluffing up some pillows. It was a cold night and while I'd prefer sleeping in my room, I wanted to stay up watching late night movies that aired around 11-12.

I didn't have a pull out couch, so I got Domenico to pull the mattress out and lay it right in front of the TV instead. He said he didn't mind despite obviously looking pretty damn drained to the core, but if the man kept his mouth shut than so should I.

He pulled his hoodie and shirt off, tossing it onto the space next to me, "Sì, all of them do," he confirmed, pulling my ankles and dragging me down to the mattress, drawing a yelp out of me, "You've got Camillo's contact too, as well as a VPN."

A low whistle left my pursed lips as I pulled the phone up, gazing over at the screen. It was probably the first actual electronic I ever owned, well... gifted but same thing. My eyes followed Domenico, watching him sit down on the mattress beside me, his back against the couch.

Inked-tan skin laid over one of the most well defined muscular figures I've ever seen—Domenico was a gorgeous man and he didn't even have to try. I instinctively scooted back, laying against him once my knees cuddled to my chest, "I don't think I'll ever use Camillo's phone number to be honest," I hummed, "but thanks for the thought."

Domenico puffed out a chuckle, running his fingers through my curls as we sat in front of the TV just casually cuddling. To be fair, it felt a bit too intimate given the situation but I was happy with the comforting silence he brought into my apartment. "Probably for the best or he'll find out I gave you his number without his knowledge," he spoke, tilting his head, "who knows what he'll do with yours."

"What will he do?" My eyes narrowed into slits as I looked up at him, surprised to see Domenico grimace. I frowned, "What has he done?"

"He's a party animal," the man spoke, his eyes scouring over my curls as he gently pulled a strand to wrap it around his finger, "Every time he goes out to a club I wake up with hundreds of missed calls from unknown men and women, sometimes if I'm unlucky enough I'd have a dick pic sent to me."

"Jesus..." I drawled out uneasily with a laugh, "sounds like something Roman would do."

"The Russian?" Domenico let out a sigh and pulled the blanket back, laying down and resting his head back onto his palms, "he doesn't seem like the type."

"You have no idea," I spoke, laying down beside him with my head on his bicep once I placed my phone beside the mattress. My hand traced up his naked chest, watching his breathing hitch as his eyes followed my fingertips, "He loves pissing Malik off. It's probably the reason why they got into that situation a few nights back."

"Huh," Domenico muttered blankly. I looked up, watching his eyes flutter shut once he stilled—content and peaceful. Handsome. He really was a handsome man. I rested down on my side, laying my leg over his and gently rubbing it once I got myself comfortable. "Non sopporto quel maledetto coglione [I can't stand that asshole]."

"What?"

"Nothing," he turned his head, blinking slowly once his eyes opened slightly. I simply gazed up at him with a lazy grin, amusement playing on my face as I watched him struggle to stay awake. Beautiful. Beautiful man. "What about your other brother?"