Introduction

(SEQUEL TO FALLING IN LOVE TONIGHT)

It's been 3 months since I have moved to London, everything is going perfectly well, I am currently living with Hunter at the moment until I find a job that will be enough for me to buy my own apartment, I have looked every were, I contacted my manager who was there for me when I did the film for UnderCover which reminds me I am meant to be going to the premier for it soon. I haven't spoken to Nate since I left LA, I always face time Tara,Levi,Drew,Austin,Taylor and Lily but Nate doesn't come to the camera. I just wish he knew that I did still love him but I just couldn't go on like we was..it was stressful.

Tara said the boys are meant to be coming down soon to work on the new album and she said she will be coming down with Taylor and Lily, I said I would meet up with them and have a catch up..they told me that Nate had moved on to someone I didn't thought I would hear, they said he moved on with Emily, they said he had changed they said his started to act like a dick to everyone and not caring about anyone elses feelings, I knew this wouldn't be Nate his not like that and I have known for him for like since I was little, I know this was Emily's doing. It did hurt the fact that Nate had moved on to her but I guess if he is happy then I will accept that..and maybe I should move on to..

There will always be a part of me that loves Nate but sometimes in life you have to move on even though it is going to be hard..Tia showed me her new room mates Joe and Casper, they are crazy literally crazy, one night I stayed there they pulled pranks on me all the time especially Joe, but overall they are the most sweetest guys ever, they have been so supportive to me since I have been here and they helped me out which I am thankful for.

Brad also took me to Birmingham as he said he wanted to show me his hometown, I met his family and they are so sweet and welcoming they made me feel right at home, I met Jesse his dog, she is soo cute I just wanted to take her with him but Brad said I couldn't which is mean!! But mark my words I will get Jesse one day!. Me and Brad we have spent a lot of time together recently and his been amazing his helped me out a lot such as looking for jobs, being there for when I needed a shoulder to cry on, his been amazing I have started to grow feelings for him but my heart still belongs to Nate, I did though that there would be a chance that me and Nate could work things out but now that he is with her there is no chance, Taylor says that his in love with Emily and he doesn't want to leave her.

I guess she will be coming to London when the boys come, I wont be able to stay in the same room as her and Nate because I would feel hurt and jealous because Nate is mine and no matter what has happened I still love him..and deep down I want him back, I know sometimes he acted like a dick towards me but I was bad as he was..I was bitch towards him...but he did make me happy and he was my true love..I know that I have to move on..but it's going to be hard..but if he could move on from me that quickly.. maybe I could do the same..and start over with Brad.. but Brad has been getting closer to Tia lately..and even though in the past Brad had said he likes me..feelings could change..just like Nate's feelings with me..maybe he doesn't feel that way towards me anymore maybe those feelings have gone..

I think I should tell Brad my feelings even though he might not feel the same but atleast I tried, someone once told me you never know unless you try and I guess this is it maybe I should try new things..I just hope this works out. I guess you could call this the middle of starting over,  Because I haven't fully started over and I am just in the middle of it,  I just hope things turn out the way I would like it to this time, but life is like a book it has a beginning which is the start of something new, then there is the middle were you get all happy and things are going your way and there is the ending were usually everything for me turns out to be a bad ending..just like many books not every book has a happy ending and that is what our friends thought when me and Nate were together..they thought our relationship was like fairytale. I always wanted a fairytale relationship you know like the ones in Disney? Like A Cinderella Story? hers turned out to be happily ever after.. but I learnt that fairytales don't exist in the real world.

Maybe in some relationships like Tara and Levi's there relationship is so strong they barley even have any arguments and when they did they would make up, I know me and Nate had fall outs and made up but it took a while..I honestly thought that if he really loved me he would keep fighting for me but it just shows that he wanted Emily in the first place, the amount of times he stuck up for her and ran after her..and believed her it just shows that he wanted her more than me and it does hurt to think that but that is how I feel..and he complained about me sticking up for Brad..but Nate wanted Emily..and not me..