Chapter 14: Torn

Riley's POV

I couldn't believe it Nate has been texting Emily I know I looked on his phone and that's a bad thing but I had a feeling he was hiding something and he was. I heard the shower stopped I  placed his phone back on the bedside table and stormed out,I walked back in to Austins room were Taylor was.

"Were is everyone" I asked 

"Drew and Tia have gone on a date..Tara is in her room with Levi" Austin smiled

"Oh okay" I sighed as I sat down on the floor 

"Whats up Ri?" Taylor asked me

I buried my face in my hands "Nothing hun I'm just tired"

Austin laughed "Well why are you here Ri? Go and sleep in Nate's room"

I looked up and gave him a glare "No..I don't want to"

"Whats happened with you to now?"Taylor asked me as soon as Nate walked in to Austins room.

"There you are babe I'v been looking for you" Nate said he stood right behind me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up and pushed past Nate,I walked back in to Nate's room and grabbed my bag, I couldn't be arsed to talk to him..not after him texting Emily.

"Woah what's wrong with you? Were are you going?" he asked me as he stood in front of me, he placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. I pushed him away.

"I'm sleeping home tonight"I said bluntly not making eye contact

"Riley..I know something is wrong why don't you tell me?" he sighed

I didn't bother replying I just walked past him and slammed the door, I felt hurt and betrayed because he said he wouldn't text her anymore but he has.

Tara's POV

Levi and I headed back to our room I was still giving him the silent treatment, After what he said to Riley it was out of order I couldn't believe he said that and I still couldn't believe Drew..out of all people I thought he was decent but nope my thoughts was wrong..if he didn't have any feelings for Taylor anymore he could at least of told her..not just string her on.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Levi asked

I looked up from my phone and shrugged

"Really Tara your giving me the silent treatment" he winked

I looked up at him still bluntly and didn't reply to him, He came over to me and started planting kisses on my neck.

"Levi stop" I snapped as I sat up 

"What is your problem today? Your being so blunt with me what have I actually done?" he sighed

"You don't know what you done? You called Riley a bitch and said harsh things about her and the baby she lost..Levi that's out of order" I yelled

"I know and I'm sorry I know I was out of order..I just wasn't thinking straight.."

"Have you apologized to Riley?" I asked bluntly 

"No" he mumbled as he looked down

I shook my head "Well until you apologize to Riley I wont talk to you" 

Through out the night I was in a 4 way conversation through Imessage with Taylor,Tia,Riley and Abby.

Message to: Abby,Riley,Taylor,Tia.

Hey girlies I was thinking do any of you want to do something tomorrow? xx