Chapter 40 : Be mine

Brad's POV

"Riley look I know in the past I have literally fucked everything up but I never meant to hurt you...I love you Riley and I always have and I will always will when you told me Holly was mine it made me happy that we made a beautiful baby together and I wake up to regret that I let you go and that I always hurt you which I never meant to do..your my life and I can't see a day without you Riley...please be mine again and we can make everything right" I said said as I poured my heart to Riley who was standing right in front of me.

Her brown eyes looked deep in to mine as my eyes did the same to hers I could always get lost in her eyes, everything about her was beautiful and I always have loved her and I will always will. "Brad...I don't know what to say...I love you of course I do we had something special at one point but...after what you did it hurt me..it hurt me alot Brad" she sighed as she sat down next to me.

"I know Ri...but people make these mistakes and I am so truly sorry if I could put all this right I would...but I don't know how..Seeing you with Nate broke me and when I heard he chucked you out I couldn't see you out here alone with our baby...I need you in my life Riley I promise I wont hurt you again..I never meant to do that please" I said as I cupped her cheek and stroking it with my thumb, I looked in to her eye which started to water, her head nodded slightly " So you will give me another chance?" I asked her 

"Yeah" she smiled a little as she nodded her head, A smile grew on my face as I leaned in slowly, our lips almost connecting, Our lips soon met each others or tongues colliding and fighting for dominance, My hand snaked around her waist as I gently leaned in to her causing her to fall on to the bed as I gently hovered over her, I broke the kiss a little, we didn't have Holly as Tara was looking after her, "Are you sure you want to do this" I mumbled in to her ear as I placed a kiss on to her neck which caused her to lightly groan.

"Oh so do you like that"I giggled as I looked in to her eyes, minutes later our clothes remained on to the floor as we cuddled in bed together trying to catch our breathes "Are you okay" I asked as I rubbed her shoulder, "Yeah" she smiled as she looked up at me  "Good I'm glad you are" I smiled as I placed a kiss on her nose. A noise started to come Riley's coat "Shit what time is it?" she asked I leaned down from my bed and grabbed my jeans and grabbed my phone "Its 5 AM" I laughed as I looked at her "Whats so funny? I was meant to pick up Holly" she practically responded to me by shouting "I find it funny because we been at it for like 4 hours" I grinned.

She just looked at me and rolled her eyes "Oh come on babe see the funny side of it please" I said sitting up as Riley got out of from under the duvet and grabbing her clothes "I need to pick up Holly...and when maybe when I get back I might see the funny side of it" she said as she tried fixing her hair in the mirror "You look perfect Ri" I smiled as I climbed out of the bed and walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close to me. "Look I really need to go Brad..I will be back in like 10-15 minutes tops" she smiled as she pulled away.

Riley's POV

"Woaaah what happened to you" Tara laughed as she opened the door to me "Nothing happened...I just woke up from a nap" I grinned "Really Riley do you really think I'm going to believe that?" Tara said as she stood there with a smirk.  "It's the truth you either want to believe it..or not" I snapped. "Okay Riley there is no need to be like that...Holly is sleeping in her push chair" Tara sighed, I went in the hall way and started to push Holly out "I'm sorry Tar..just alot has been going on I didn't mean to snap.." I sighed "It's Okay Riley honestly...but I'm always here if you need to talk to me...always..." she smiled

"Thanks Tara" I smiled back, About 15 minutes later I arrived back at the hotel were Brad was lying down watching TV "Heeey daddy's little girl" he smiled as got of the bed and bent down to see Holly giggling, Brad took Holly out of her push chair "And hows my baby girl doing" he smiled as he stood next to me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm fine..I'm just hungry" I smiled, "I just ordered us some food" he laughed as he sat down on the bed with Holly, I pulled out my phone I still had no text from Nate "I'm just going to call someone" I smiled as I walked out the hotel room door and dialed Nate's number which soon went on to voice mail...I guess I really fucked everything up this time...I let out a sigh and went back in to see Brad playing with Holly, I sat down on the bed next to him and smiled I guess this is my life now..maybe this is what was meant to be..me,Brad and Holly..the more I think bout it the more I start to realise that me and Nate was suppose to be best friends...I looked at Brad..as he looked in to my eyes I leant in and placed a kiss on his lips "What was that for" he smiled "Nothing...I just love you" I smiled.

Okay so this was a short update but I am starting a Brand new story completely different from this one...it will have The Vamps in it..and I will need characters as in the future we could have paraody accounts and the people who are playing a character in the next story will be taking over on that parody account on twitter, so if you want to be in this next story comment or inbox me or even tweet me letting me know that you want to be in the new story all you have to do is think of a first and last name and which celebrity you want to portray that character (Zoe sugg has been taken) and which of the vamps you want to date (Brad and James have been taken)  but yeah let me know as I wont be probably carrying this fanfic on much longer.