Chapter 36: We need to talk

Riley's POV

"Whose the text of" Nate asked as he sat up

I looked at him "Can Tara stay here for a while?" I asked him

"Sure she can..she may have to sleep in the guest room"

"Thanks" I smiled, As I climbed of Nate's bed Holly started to cry as I walked out I dialed Tara's number.

Phone call with Tara

T: Ri?

R: Nate said you can stay..what has happened?

T: I will tell you when I get to Nate's and and thankyou.

R: It's alright and okay.

I ended the call and popped my head around the door to see Nate cuddling Holly a smile grew on my face.

"I'm going to go and get back to Madison" I whispered

"Okay" Nate whispered back whilst smiling

As I walked back in to Madison's room she gave me one of her looks.

"What?" I laughed

"You so did not go to the toilet Riley" she laughed

I laughed and just sat on the best next to her and started to eat some pizza when I got a text of Nate.

Text from Nate

We need to talk. xx

Text to Nate:

Sure when? xx

Text from Nate

Tomorrow? at starbucks? xx

Text to Nate

Sure xx

" Riley put your phone away" Madison laughed

I looked at her "Madison...Could you look after Holly tomorrow..Nate needs to talk to me and wants to go to starbucks"

"Sure of course I will"

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up and got dressed and ready I headed downstairs to see Nate all ready to, for some reason I had butterflies in my stomach, I felt nervous.

"You ready?" Nate asked

I just nodded my head "Call me if you need anything Madison" I shouted before I followed Nate out the door, the journey to star bucks was pretty much silent for some reason I felt like I did something wrong.

When we arrived at star bucks we found a seat "What drink do you want?" Nate asked

"Um.. a cotton candy frappe please" I smiled

As I sat back waiting I went on my phone for a few minutes, after a few minutes later Nate joined me again.

"So what is it you want to talk about?" I asked

"I want to talk about us Ri.." he sighed

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"Well last night we had a cuddle I don't know about you but I felt a connection"

"I know but I did to but I feel right now I want to be single for Holly's sake" I sighed

"Ri...I'm holly's dad..we can be together it's not like your dating another guy...unless your still dating James." he said

"I'm not with James...I told you this.." I sighed

"Then why can't we start over again?Just me, you and Holly..we can move back in to our place..we can get a dog..or something...please Ri" he said as he grabbed my hand.

I looked at him and smiled and gave him a little nod "Sure..I guess we can try"

"Thanks Ri" he smiled

"Its's okay" I smiled.

After about an hour we headed back home we walked in to see Tara and Madison "Hey Tar..are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah..just a few problems with Levi..but you know" she sighed as she held Holly.

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

These past few days I have been doing nothing..I just haven't had the energy all I been wanting is ice cream, I was meant to be due yesterday which made me feel nervous...for some reason I had a feeling that I could be pregnant...but not with Nate's baby with James's...James was the last person I slept with and I had no idea what I was going to, I felt panicky, Nate took Holly out for a walk and I climbed out of bed and headed of to Madison's room as she opened it I quickly walked in.

"Ri...are you okay?" she asked

"Madison...I think I could be pregnant.." I blurted out

she just stood there in shock she didn't know what to say or what to do.. the only words that came from her mouth were "You should tell Nate"

I looked at her "Madison...I can't tell Nate not now...because it isn't his baby..If I am pregnant it will James's my life is literally over" I groaned as I fell on Madison's bed.

As Madison sat down on the bed Nate walked knocked on her door and walked in "Hey babe I thought you would be in here, you okay you look like your in shock" he asked

I sat up and looked at him "Oh I am fine..I am really good you know me and Madison we need to go to the mall..you know to get a few things" I smiled as I grabbed her hand and stood up.

"Are you going like that?" Nate asked confused

"Yeah why not?"

When I looked at Nate he didn't buy it he knew something was going on.

"Right..whose going to tell me what's going?" he asked

I looked at Madison as she looked at me "Nothing is going on" I smiled

"Riley I wasn't born yesterday I have known you all my life and I know when your hiding something so what is it" he asked

"Riley..is need of more ice cream...yep she needs more ice cream because she has ran out" Madison said quickly.

"Yeah she is right I need more ice cream" I smiled

Nate looks got more confusing "Ri...you have 2 full tubs in the fridge...why all of a sudden your eating ice cream..don't tell me you ate those two full tubs"

"I ate those two full tubs" I said trying not to laugh, Nate just looked at me and walked down stairs,as me and Madison followed him he opened he freezer to see two full tubs of ice cream he turned back round and looked at me.

"Right I don't know what's going on but I sure would like to know...so who is going to tell me?" he asked folding his arms.

"theres nothing going on" I laughed

"Riley just tell me...I thought there was going to be no secrets any more" he sighed I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"Riley maybe you should tell him" Madison said as she looked at me then at Nate.

"I knew something was going on...what is it?" he asked he looked at Madison then at me.

Finally updated!! been a long time but I have been busy so that is why and plus I have had writers block...I have a new story going on called Gone Girl you should go check that out :) I might not be carrying on this fanfic anymore...due to some reasons...but yeah I will