Chapter 3 : Face Time With Tara

I woke up to the sound of my phone going, It couldn't be my alarm because I hadn't set it I reached over to my bed side table sleepily, I picked up my phone and brought it closer to me it said I was having an incoming face time call from Tara, I haven't speaking to her much for ages, we do face time but it's not the same as when you speak to someone face to face, I sat up in bed and accepted the call to a loud Tara shouting to the camera which caused me to close my eyes a little because it was so early in the morning it was like 10:00 AM okay..I know its not early but to me it is.

Face Time

Tara: Heey Riley!!! It's been like forever since we have last spoken..

Riley: I know I have been so busy lately!! how have you been

Tara: I'm great thank you how have you been?!

Riley: That's good to hear and I'm pretty good thank you 

Tara: How is it settling in London

Riley: The weather isn't that great,and looking for  job is difficult..how are things with you and Levi?

Tara: The weather is amazing down here, the sun is out! Well that sucks and we are getting on great thanks! What about you have you found a new love?

Riley: Okay..don't rub it in I'm quiet jealous right now, awee great, well I'm seeing someone new..if Nate can do it so can I.

Tara: OOOOOH!!! WHO SPILL THE BEANS!!!!

Riley: Tara keep the noise down, and it's Brad 

Tara: No way? as in Brad Simpson?

Riley: Yeah as in Brad Simpson

Tara: Awe Riley I'm so happy for you, Nate has changed ever since he got with that bitch..she is changing in him to someone we don't know and he is to up her ass to actually realize it.

Riley: I know tell me about it, I wipe my hands of with him, I know people change but you change for the good to be better person not change for the worst.

Tara: What do you mean wipe your hands of him? I thought you were friends?

Riley; We was but at the airport he said he couldn't be friends not when he still has feelings for me..but we left one good terms as like we didn't hold anything against each other..

Tara: But why do you wipe your hands of him? Have you spoken to him since

Riley: Because what he texted me yesterday was shocking I never thought he could so vile like that

Tara: What did he say?

Riley: That I'm a bitch, a slag, that basically I made all that shit about Emily up, that I bullied Emily when I was doing E Girls, that he is glad that our baby didn't make it because I would make a bad mom,  and that Emily is worth more than me..

Tara: He said what?! He never mentioned any of this, You wait till I see him, that is bang out of order, how can he say that that is just sick Ri..

Riley: I know and I thought I'm not taking shit like that, so I said if my baby did make it you wouldn't have contact the way your acting right now.. and he didn't like it, I know what I said was wrong but I was so mad. But don't talk to him about it..he isn't worth it and I don't want everyone falling out over it.

Tara: No Riley you was sticking up for yourself,  no one will fall out,Austin,Levi,Drew,Taylor,and Lily don't even like Emily, I don't know why she is still here when she lives in London