Chapter 42: Drunken Mistake

"Riley I'm being serious "James laughed, climbing out of the bed slipping back on his boxers "why on earth would we do that?! Were so dead if anyone finds out" I panicked.

"Then I guess we will keep this to ourselves " James smirked as he snaked is arms my waist with a smirk firming up on his face. "James! no! I'm not going through that again!" I yelled as I pushed James of me before grabbing my coat.

I felt sick to my stomach I couldn't believe I just slept with one of Brad's bestfriends again.

"Riley don't go please"James whined "Do you think I'm going to stay after just what happened?"

"Look hear me out we happened more than once don't you think that is some kind of sign that your wasn't meant to be with Brad" he said trying to look me in the eyes

There was a moment of silence I tried making my way towards the door but James grabbed hand and pulled me back "Riley"

"James get your hands of me, what happened last night was a mistake! It didn't mean anything you was drunk and I was drunk it was a drunken mistake" I snapped.

In the end James finally let me go, as I was walking down the hotel stairs my phone started to go of as I pulled out my phone the caller ID showed up as Drew I thought what could he possibly want after all these months.

Phone call with Drew

D: hey Ri, were planning a group get together just like old times, Tara,Taylor and everyone will be here and we would like you to join.

R: yeah sure I will be there soon

Drew: great it will be at James's place

I ended the call and sighed I headed back home to see Brad still not there, I put my hand bag on the couch and looked in the hall way mirror I looked such a mess, I walked upstairs to run a bath  and to get myself ready for later today.

A few hours later

"Finally you came" Tia said standin up and running towards me and pulling me in for a hug as then followed by Tara,Taylor and Abby until James was the last one to hug me which didn't last long.

"I think we should order pizza, I am so hungry" Nate groaned

"Aren't you always hungry" Tara laughed as she cuddled up to Levi "yeah but I'm a growing man I need to eat" Nate grinned

"Then we shall order pizza" Drew said as he got his phone and ordered pizza, as I sat down Brad sat down next to me "were was you last night" Brad whispered as he snaked his arm around my waist pulling me in

I turned and looked at him "I stayed at a friends house I didn't fancy coming home and waking you up" I said giving him a fake smile.

"So how's you been"Tara I asked smiling "yeah I been good how about you" "yeah I bean not to bad thanks"

Everyone started talking and getting ready to watch some scary movie and waiting for the food to be ordered, I stood up and walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water, I heard the door open and closed again, I felt two arms snake around my waist and started kissing my neck, a moan escaped from my mouth I was thinking it was Brad until I turned around saw James.

"What are you playing at?!"I whispered shouted "oh come on Riley don't pretend you didn't like it" he said biting his lip,I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my glass and threw it at him and walked out the kitchen and joining the others.

Later that night

"Why don't you all stay here tonight"' James suggested , everyone was all in even Brad was so I guess I never had a choice, "are you okay babe?" You not been yourself all night" brad asked as he tucked some lose hair behind my ear