Chapter 2 : What are we?

I woke up in brads arms, the weather wasn't that bad today well I couldn't hear any rain, I tried to move slightly out of Brads grip but he only pulled me in to him more "Were you going?" he groaned "I'm going to the toilet" I giggled, his grip loosened and I climbed out of bed and made my way to the toilet, I came back to see Brad sprawled out on the bed "Move over" I laughed as I tried pushing him, he soon rolled over and I climbed back in, I grabbed my phone to see what time it was it was only 10:30 AM, as Brad was still asleep, I went on my twitter to see what was happening and it was still the same old stuff with #NEMILY, I clicked again on Nate's profile to see yet another photo of him and her but this time they were "kissing" with the caption "You could of had this but your loss" the more he posts these photos the more I feel are these tweets about me..I threw my phone on the bedside table which caused Brad to wake up.

"Whats wrong babe" he asked as he sat up and pulled me in to him "Why does he have to be such a dick?" I sighed "Because he gutted because he has lost the most amazing girl that is why he acting like a dick" he said as he rubbed my back "But why does he have to post a photo of him and her kissing with the caption "you could of had this but your loss" I said as I looked up "He is doing it to make you jealous..and trying to make you feel you lost something..that is why" he sighed "Just wish he would stop doing this to me Brad..I just want to be happy, I let him be happy so why can't he let me be happy?" I sighed "I know babe" he whispered as he kissed my head, We managed to get out of bed and go downstairs Brad borrowed my dressing gown again, We walked in to the living room to see Hunter playing on his XBOX "Do you fancy a game" Hunter asked Brad, Brad nodded as Hunter passed him a controller I just sat down and went on my phone, I wanted to text Nate to tell him to stop making captions about me..because it is just rude..I mean I haven't done anything like that so why should he?.

I was staring deep in to my phone "Are you okay Riley" Hunter asked me I looked up "Yeah I'm fine why?" I asked "You was staring in to your phone" he said "Oh I'm fine" I smiled "Are you sure?" Brad asked "Guys I am fine" I laughed even though I wasn't I just didn't want 1000 questions firing at me "Wait...are you wearing Riley's dressing gown" Hunter said as he burst out laughing "Yeah..yesterday my clothes got wet and well Riley offered me her dressing gown" Brad laughed, I wasn't taking much noticed I decided to text Nate to tell him what he is doing is out of order.

Message to Nate:

Hey it's Riley.. I just wanted to text you to tell you that what you are posting on twitter with "Captions" are rude I mean I wanted to part away as friends but you didn't want to, so please stop? I know it was about me so please just stop, I wanted you to be happy and you are so please let me be happy.

I put my phone down and looked at the TV screen "Do you want a drink" Hunter asked as he looked at me then at Brad I shook my head, Hunter stood up and made his way to the kitchen to make himself a drink, I walked over and climbed on to Brads lap and cuddled up to him "Are you sure your okay?" He asked me as he kissed my head and rubbed my back "I'm fine..I just think I did something silly.."I said as my voice trailed of "Why Riley what have you done" he questioned me, I pulled away from the cuddle "Well I messaged Nate telling him to stop making captions about me" I said as I looked down "Riley that's not silly it's just telling him to stop that is all" he reassured me "What's not silly" Hunter asked as he walked back in the living room with his glass of orange juice, I looked at Brad "Riley texted Nate to tell him to stop captioning photo's about her" Brad explained to him.

"His done another caption about you" Hunter said getting a bit pissed of about it, I just nodded "What did he say?" I grabbed my phone and went on his twitter and scrolled down a bit to find it and showed him the caption "Why is he acting such a dick towards you..he use to be so chill but now his like he hasn't got a heart, to be honest Riley you can do so much better..screw what I said before..your better of without him" he sighed, "I know..but it is just hard because I still have feelings for him" I said as I moved back on to Brads lap. "Riley..if his moved on that quickly you must have not meant that much to him, back me up on this please Brad" Hunter stated "He is right Riley..I hate to break it to you but if you meant that much to him he wouldn't of moved on so quickly"Brad said as he rubbed my back, As the boys were carrying on with there game I sat in the middle between them, I thought in my head loads of times about what they said and the more I thought about it the more I thought it was true as I got lost in my thoughts my phone beeped, I unlocked the screen to see a message from Nate, my started beating so fast I slowly opened the message.