Chapter 38: Emily's back

Riley's POV

I woke up to an empty bed as I rolled over Nate wasnt there he probably is down stairs making food, As I climbed out of bed and looked over to see Holly sleeping but I couldn't help but see Holly's features changing...she started to look less like Nate. I left Holly in her bed and went down stairs to find Nate I searched every room to see nobody about I walked in to the kitchen to see a note on the table it read:

Hey Babe

Gone to met Emily to see baby Dylan hope your okay I will see you soon I love you! x

I rolled my eyes and started to make some breakfast until Madison walked in from work I turned round to see Madison walk in the kitchen she looked so tired I felt sorry for her "Hey Maddie why don't you go up to bed and I will bring you a glass of water" I smiled "Thanks Ri,your the best" she said sleepily as she went upstairs, I went in the cupboard and grabbed a glass and filled it with water and walked upstairs to Madison's room and placed the glass of water on her bed side table.

I went back back in to mine and Nate's room to see Holly awake, I picked her up and cuddled her before heading back downstairs as I made some breakfast and Holly's bottle my phone started to ring it was Tara.

Phone call between Tara

R: Hey Tara whats up?

T: Hey Ri nothing much just thinking if you wanted to go to the mall with Taylor and Abby and Grace you know go for a starbucks?

R: Yeah sure count me in but let me get Holly ready and I will be there

T: Okay hun text when your on your way 

R: Will do

**An Hour Later**

"Awe hows Holly" Abby asked as she looked over the pram to see Holly sleeping "She is sleeping, Could you guys keep an eye on her while I get a drink" I asked "Sure of course we will" Abby smiled "Thanks" I replied back smiling before grabbing my purse out of my bag and walking to the counter, I ordered a cotton candy frappe like always, As I turned around I walked back and everyone was quiet.

"So how are you and Levi?"I asked Tara "Were not speaking..he still thinks I am hooking up with my ex which is not true" Tara sighed "I know hun but it will blow over soon" "I can't believe Emily is back" Taylor said rolling her eyes "I know she comes back with a huge entrance thinking she own everything and everyone" I said with so much hatred in my voice. "How are you and Nate?" Grace asked "Were fine I think he was already out by the time I got up this morning" I replied as I took a sip of my drink, but as I was taking a sip of my drink Holly started crying.

"Holly please just go to sleep" I groaned, Everyone laughed, "Riley...is it me or is Holly actually starting to look less like Nate?" Tara asked I looked at her and nodded "Yup..." "What is she like with Nate?" Taylor asked "She cries..its like there bonding what they had has faded...its like when she cries and if he picks her up she cries more but when he passes her to me she stops" 

"That is weird you did say there were two potential fathers though didn't you?" Abby asked I just nodded my head "Do you think Brad could be the dad?" she asked, As I picked Holly up, Brad,Tristan and Connor walked over "Hey girls" they all said together,  "Hey" Abby and Grace said together I just looked at Brad as he looked at me, he was wearing his snap back,green tee and black jeans, As I tried to focus on Holly she puked over me "Can someone just take Holly while I go and get cleaned up" I sighed "Pass her here" Brad smiled  I was shocked but passed her to him, I stood up and went to the toilet and cleaned up.