Chapter 7 : Is this a mistake

Riley's POV

He held the door open, I took a deep breathe and walked in I felt nervous..and I had no idea I felt like I was selling my self I knew what I was doing was wrong but my feelings for Nate are just to strong. I walked over and sat on his bed he closed the door and came and sat next to me the room filled with nothing but silence and let me tell you this it wasn't a good silence it was an awkward one. My eyes were looking every were but him I felt super guilty about leaving Brad because he has been so sweet and caring and supportive towards me.

"Are you nervous?" Nate finally spoke as he started to move closer to me.

I looked at him and the words I was trying to say just wouldn't escape my mouth, instead I just nodded my head "Yeah" I said in the most tiniest and quietest voice.

"Riley there is no need to feel nervous..we have done this before in fact plenty of times" he smiled as he tucked some loose hair behind my ear.

"I know but that was when we was together..things have changed..we aren't together..but what I know is that..even if I move on or try to move on I don't feel right with them as much as I feel right when I'm with you" I sighed as I looked down

"Riley look at me..I know the feeling..when I was with Emily..I wasn't myself I was someone who I didn't know but when I'm with you I feel complete and I need you in my life Riley.." He said as he put his finger under my chin and lifted it up and made me look at him.

I felt myself leaning in moments later our lips smashed together as they moved in sync our tongues fighting for dominance I felt him push me back on the bed our lips not disconnecting, I felt his hand travel up under my shirt I felt his lips moved mine and placed them on neck and as he started suck on my neck I knew he was giving me a love bite. 

After "sharing" a moment together we just lied there cuddling up to each other my head lay on his chest, it was still silent Neither of us knew what to say or what to do next, I sat up to check the time it was nearly midnight and I thought I best get going.

"I best get going" I sighed as I climbed out of bed and tried to find my clothes which I couldn't seem to find.

"Riley  you can stay here you know" Nate said as he sat up

"Really? Is that okay?" I smiled as I lied back down

"Of course it is" he smiled as he lied back down.

Levi's POV

Me and Tara was currently in the hotel room which was next to Nate's we were lying on the bed cuddling and just talking about everything that ever popped in to our head, some times it was serious talk and then sometimes we was just laughing, About an hour later we heard noises coming from Nate's room and these weren't talking noises they were well you know "noises" I looked at Tara and laughed.

"Whose that in Nate's room" she said trying not to laugh.

"Tara I don't know but we are sure going to find out" I laughed

The noises seemed to go on forever. Nate must of been doing a pretty good job because the girl seemed to be loving it. 

Me and Tara decided to go out you know like a date because we haven't done that in a while, I had it all set out for us, first we were going to grab something to eat and then I was taking her to the cinema, The reason why I decided to take Tara out is because ever since we have come to London to do a few bits in the studio, drama has hit the group with Nate and Riley and because Tara and Riley are bestfriends they did have a bit of a row because Tara told Riley about what Emily said is true and to Tara it felt like Riley didn't believe her. I took her to Pizza hut because why not pizza cheers everyone up, We ordered the meat feast pizza and some fries and 2 cokes. After we ate I took her to the cinema were we watched some chick flick I didn't really pay attention to it and Tara chose it.