Chapter 18: Secrets and Lies

*Look for PLAY THE SONG*)

Austin's POV

Everyone was in the middle of watching a movie, For some reason Emily was cuddling up to Nate and Riley was sat over next to Brad, I saw Riley get up and then a few seconds later I saw Brad do the same, I had a feeling that something was going on, so I got up.

"Were you going?" Taylor asked as she grabbed my hand

I looked down at her and smiled "Just to get a drink I will be back"

She let go of my hand I walked to the kitchen to see Brad and Riley kissing, I was pretty surprised I wasn't expecting it.

"Riley what are you doing?!" I shouted but in a sort of a whisper, she quickly pulled away from Brad, at this point he still has his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Austin...it's not what it looks like" she started

"Riley..it's exactly what it looks like..your kissing Brad while your with Nate!"

She looked down and moved away from Brad "Well his cuddling up to Emily, how do you think that makes me feel?!" she said getting annoyed.

"Look Bro..It's not Riley's fault..don't have a go at her" Brad said sticking up for her

I looked at him and laughed in the most sarcastic way possible

"Please..don't tell Nate" Riley begged

"Oh...I'm not you are..and if you don't Riley...I will he doesn't deserve this" I said shaking my head before leaving them and walked back to the others and sat next to Taylor.

"You took your time" she whispered as she cuddled up to me

"I know..I went to the bathroom" I lied.

Riley's POV

I couldn't believe Austin just caught me and Brad kissing..the worst part is that I have to tell Nate..if I don't he will. Everything just seems a mess right now.. It feels like its a nightmare...and you feel like running away and never coming back..I thought this break would be amazing and this is just the start of it and it's already falling apart.

"Are you okay" Brad whispered to me as he wrapped his arms back round me pulling me in to him

I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head in to his chest "Why does everything always seem like a mess" I sighed

"Riley..maybe we should tell him?" Brad said as he rubbed my back

I pulled away a little and looked up at him "Can we just have more time please?" I asked

But the look on Brad's face he didn't seem happy, he seemed kind of pissed.

"Riley...we can't keep this a secret all the time.. if Nate loved you he would be letting you sit next to him"

I let out a sigh "Fine..we will tell him..we will tell everyone"

A smile grew on his face,he pulled me in to a hug and took my hand as we walked back to the others the film  already finished and everyone was talking as soon as me and Brad walked everyone looked at us.

"Riley? whats going on?" Nate asked

I looked down I felt sick..and this time it wasn't because of the baby this was actually feeling sick because I was so nervous.

"Riley?" Nate asked again

I took deep breathe and looked at him "Were over Nate.." I started

"Riley..don't bother explaining yourself I had a feeling you were..ever since we arrived in LA..you been of with me" Nate said as he wrapped his arm around Emily.