Chapter 19 : Hiding Feelings

Taylor's POV

"Taylor just tell him..I guarantee he will feel the same" Tara said smiling big

I took a deep sigh "I don't Tara...I mean what if I go and tell him and then he will say if he doesn't feel the same..I really don't want to be hurt again."

"Taylor..Austin isn't like that...he was pissed when Drew hurt you..so it's obvious that he cares" Tara smiled placing a hand on my shoulder

"I don't Tara" I said looking down.

Tara stood up from the bed "I guess I will leave you two to talk..I will text you later" Tara smiled as she stood up and walked out the door, I looked over to see Austin with his headphones still in his ears and miming to the song, He looked up from his phone and gave me a smile, I smiled back and looked back down, I wanted to tell Austin how I felt but I just couldn't handle being hurt again. I stood up and walked in to the bathroom I closed the door and locked it, I looked to the mirror and looked in it, all I could see was my reflection, as I was staring back in the reflection all I could picture was why do I have to get hurt..why couldn't I find someone who will love me like Riley and Brad..Levi and Tara, Abby and Tristan.. But all I do is get hurt..I really thought Drew loved me..but I guess he didn't because you don't hurt the ones you love.

"Taylor are you okay?!" Austin shouted from the other side of the door, I looked over to the door

"Um yeah I'm fine I was just going to the toilet" I lied

"Your taking your time are you sure your alright?" Austin asked

I opened the door to see Austin sat on the floor with his back against the door he turned around and smiled and stood up and faced me and took both of my hands held them.

"Taylor I have known you for so long,I know when something is wrong..I'm not going to force you tell me but I hope in your own time you will come and tell me because I do care Taylor..I really do your my bestfriend..." 

I looked up in to his eyes "Thankyou..but Austin..that's the thing..I think I" Before I could finish my sentence his phone rang.

"Sorry Taylor I have to get this" Austin sighed as he let go of my hands and took the call, I sighed and walked over to the bed and lied on it.

Austin's POV 

Taylor hasn't been her self lately and I am so worried about her, she is my bestfriend I really care for her I'm like only close to her out of the girls no offence to Riley or Tara...or Tia but Taylor..she has always been there for me and I have always been there for her..We did  date a while back but I just felt like we were too much as good friends and so I tried to move on and find someone else and I did I found Lily through Riley but when I was with Lily..I had strong feelings for Taylor..I wanted to tell her how I feel but I just don't want to get hurt.

"Taylor are you okay?!" I shouted from the other side of the door.

"Um yeah I'm fine I was just going to the toilet" she shouted back but I had a feeling she wasn't telling me the truth

"Your taking your time are you sure your alright?" I asked

She opened the door I was sat  on the floor with my back against the door I turned around and smiled and stood up and faced her and took both of her hands held them.

"Taylor I have known you for so long,I know when something is wrong..I'm not going to force you tell me but I hope in your own time you will come and tell me because I do care Taylor..I really do your my bestfriend..."

She looked up in to his eyes "Thankyou..but Austin..that's the thing..I think I" Before she could finish her sentence my phone rang.

"Sorry Taylor I have to get this" Austin sighed as he let go of my hands and took the call, Taylor sighed and walked over to the bed and lied on it.